Chapter 18

Marco's POV

"Who here?" I yell walking into D's house.

"In the kitchen. " D shouts back

"I'm starving, what you cooking?" I ask when I reach the doorway of the kitchen.

"Ramen noodles." He says looking back at me.

"That's all you eat like damn.... Not even some damn eggs." I complain.

All this fool has in his house is Ramen noodles sometimes I have to wonder if he knows how to cook anything else.

I see three empty Ramen noodles bag and the counter and shake my head. I open the cupboard looking for something to eat, at least  some cereal but I'm met with stacks upon stacks upon stacks of Ramen noodles.

I close the cupboard shaking my head then hopping up on the counter.

"I thought Reggie was gon' stay with you?"

"No he went out with Tommy last night so I guess he stayed over there plus I ain't got time for him I got hoes. " He says throwing the noodles in a bowl. "They suppose to soon be here though."

"How you gon' manage when you get a girl?"

"Amma feed her Ramen noodles. " He shrugs like it's the simplest thing in the world.

I just shake my head at him and pull out my phone to text Tommy.

Marco[12:03pm]- Yow get a pizza or sumn on your way over to D cause I'm hungry asf.

Tommy[12:03pm]- Good afternoon to you too Lil bitch😑

Marco[12:03pm]- Jeffrey amma need you to stop with em name calling.

I look at the tattoo on my hand that says forever with the key beside it. I use my index finger to trace it and shake my head.

I love her I really do but what she fails to realize is how badly her actions affected me and Vecko. She fails to realize that the EKG flatlined and I thought I lost her. She fails to realize that she can't just do things without consulting me and we already established that in the second year of our relationship. So since she wanna be in the game so bad she can.

"How you guys doing man?" D asks leaning on the counter beside me with his bowl in hand.

I just shrug my shoulders opening up best fiends on my phone."I just don't know man, she keeps on apologizing and shit but I don't think she really understands how wrong she is."

"You can't be too hard on her, remember she's pregnant. "

"I know but.... I don't even know man." I mumble still playing my game. "How would she feel if I was the one who did that shit?" I look at him.

"I get what you're saying but have you told her all these things?" He pushes a fork full of noodles in his mouth.

"Everytime I get close to her I just want to snap. " I sigh. "I've treated her like a queen for the past seven years so why she trynna act up now."

"It's not a matter of acting up Marco, remember the last time we had a war or whatever was back with Damien and Marcell, she didn't have to explain her actions to anyone and that's how it has always been. Even though you guys have been together for some time now you have to remember that's how she grew up so it's still embedded in her to just work off of impulse and even though  she  might not have done the correct thing. She did what she could have done best in that situation." D explains trying to get me to see her side of it all. "Don't think I'm picking up for her, I get your side of the story completely but I also get her side of it too."