Chapter 19

Marco in mm

Marco's POV

"Yow I think amma go." I say dapping up the guys.

I just really want to go home and make up with my wife, after loosing her for a week I can't stay mad at her for any longer plus she isn't answering my calls so I'm starting to get worried.

"I'm coming with you. I'll take Vecko to the park or whatever while you guys talk things through." D says when I reach him.

"Ah." I really have been thinking about everything he said and even though I still believe she could have told me when she found out I'm ready to look past everything.

We leave after 5 minutes of D warning them not to trash his house and to lock up when they leave and all that.

I sigh resting my head back and closing my eyes.

"You good man?" D says.

He's the one driving cause I honestly have no energy left. I'm emotionally drained.

"Yeah, I just.... I don't know. I'm ready to make up with her."

"An hour ago you didn't even wanna go home." He laughs

"Yeah but I've been thinking and I thought I lost her and it tore me apart so right now I'm ready to be all up under her." I tell him with my eyes still closed.

"Well don't hurt em Lil girls when y'all making up." He hints and I smile.

We enter through the gates and then the drive way couples minutes later.

"I hope she cooked cause I'm hungry." D says getting out the driver seat.

"She said she was going to so I don't know, maybe." I answer him opening the door.

"Vecko!" I shout when I get inside but I'm met with silence.

"I guess they both sleeping." D says but then Angelina bursts through the door in a panic.

"Something is wrong. " she looks at me and I raise a brow at her.

"What re you talking about?"

"I was talking to Aliyah and she said we want feeling well she was gonna go sleep but then I hacked into your security cameras. I didn't see her but I could hear her screaming."

"Baby!" I shout running to my bedroom with her behind me.

I push open the room door to see Alli laying with her body shivering as if she's cold but her body is covered in sweat. I reach my hand out to take her up but her body is so hot that I retract my hand in surprise.

"Call doctor Greene." I scream at D when he appears at the room door.

"Baby talk to me." I say lifting her body in my arms.

"Ma- Mar-" She starts but her breaths are pants and she struggles to even say words.

"I got you baby, I'm here." I kiss her forehead rushing out.

I just got her back, I cannot loose her. I swear I did something bad and I'm getting punished for it.

"I'll stay here with Vecko until Mrs. Frankson comes." Angelina says walking in behind me.

"I-I- She starts raising her hand to brush against my cheeks.

I get in the backseat with her in my lap while D hops in the front.

"Doctor Greene says she'll meet us at the hospital." D informs driving out.

"S-so-rr-y" She heaves out with dried lips.