Chapter 22

Marco's POV

"So you must be friends of his?" His mother smiles at us from cross the table.

"You could say that." Tommy smirks at her.

"He hasn't had much friends so I'm glad he has you guys." she smiles at us and I smile back.

We had called Twayne's mother telling her how we were friends that were in town and wanted to surprise him. God bless her soul.

So me, D, Dre and Tommy were currently sitting at her dinner table waiting on him to come home for his 'surprise'.

Reggie was staying with AJ and Vecko just as a precaution. Angelina is there also but she's as usual on some tech stuff.

"Poor woman" I hear Angelina tsk in my ear from the ear piece I have in. I have one and so does Dre.

"He's here." Ms.Yasmine,Twayne's mom says and we listen as a car engine dies outside the house.

Couple seconds later we here the front door open and footsteps thunder towards us.

"Mama what's fah dinn-" He stops mid sentence and looks at us wearily.

"They came to surprise you dear." His gullible mother smiles warmly at us and then him.

"Hello my dear old friend!" D grins at him spreading his hands wide as if expecting a hug and leaning back in his chair.

The house phone rings from some other room in the house and Ms. Yasmine excuses herself to take the call.

"What the fuck are guys doing here?" He barks at us in a whispered tone, leaning over the table using his hands for support.

"We're just here to have fun." I smile at him. "Isn't that what this is all about." my face becomes stoic and I stare him down.

"Don't involve my mother in this." He eyes the direction she's in then back at us.

"You crossed that line when you shot my pregnant wife with my son a few meters away from her. " I lean back in my seat shaking my head at him.

"I'll fucking kill you if you touch my mother." He shouts at us and you could see the vein popping out of his neck.

There's no need for him to behave in such ignorant manner.

"She's already dead." Dre says sliding his gun on the table with a blunt between his lips.

"Fuck you!" He growls pushing himself off the table.

Dre moves his gun back to his lap under the table as Ms. Yasmine comes back in the room and joins us at the table.

"Are you gentlemen ok? I heard a little shouting. " She looks at us a little concerned and I want to smile at how sweet she is.

She really doesn't deserve such a monster for a son.

"T was just so happy he couldn't contain his excitement. " D chuckles "Isn't that right Twayne?" D cocks a brow at him daring him to say otherwise.

"Mom-" Twayne starts but stop when he hears Dre cock the gun from under the table but Ms. Yasmine seems oblivious to all that is happening.

"Isn't that correct Twayne?" Dre sends a sinister smile his way.

"Absolutely correct." He forces a smile and he looks constipated.

"Mama Yasmine." I smile at her getting up from my seat.

I take slow predatory steps to her and Twayne watches me with cautious eyes but behind his strong 'FEARLESS' demeanor I can see the small coward boy.