↞ Mike Wheeler

"Well, if it isn't frog face and his idiot crew." Troy's voice boomed across the schoolyard.

Troy was always bullying Mike and you were sick of it.

"Shut up, asshole!" Mike squealed, clearly frightened.

Before you even knew what was happening, Mike was pushed and landed face-first on a rock. His chin started to ooze crimson blood.

"That's it, Troy! You need to stop teasing us! Go pick on someone with your own level of maturity!" You yelled between stomps.

"I guess Frog face isn't a faggot! Proven by his ugly little charm of a girlfriend." Troy smiled and patted your head. 

Mike stood up behind you and began to scream, "Shut the hell up! Y/n is beautiful! You're just jealous!" 

He stormed past you, to the bully. He punched Troy square in the jaw.

Troy whimpered. "You aren't even worth the fight, Wheeler." He faked a proud winner's voice.

Will, Dustin and Lucas just looked at you and Mike in shock.

Mike wiped the drying blood off his chin and looked to the dirt below him.

"Mike..." You whispered.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." He returned the whisper.

"Sorry? Are you crazy? You stood up for me, Mike! I couldn't be more grateful to have a guy like you in my life!" You walked toward him. 

Mike smiled cheekily as you pulled him into a hug. 

"I meant what I said." He mumbled into your shoulder, "I really like you, Y/n." 

"I like you too, Mike." You picked your head up, wondering why he thought you wouldn't be head over heels over him. You pushed your lips into his cheek.

"Micheal Wheeler, if you don't do it, I'm going to slap you." Lucas remarked.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" Mike stumbled over his words.

"Of course I will, Mike. I've been waiting for you to ask." You smiled.

He linked his fingered with yours and you walked out of the schoolyard, happy to call one another "Boyfriend and Girlfriend".

wc: 339

A/N: I've decided to make a Stranger Things Imagines book! You may leave requests, but I only do x readers, no personals. I hope you enjoyed!