⥳ Troy Harrington

A/N: A Troy imagine as been requested a few times, so here it is! Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda amazing that Troy and Steve are related? (Update- i understand now, thanks to several comments, that I misinterpreted information about them being related. thank you for enlightening me!)

"How is it even possible for someone to be so- ugly?"

There it was again, Troy's taunting. He was a bully! You needed to keep him in line. 

You strode over to the school courtyard, where his voice echoed from. You saw him, backing a younger girl into a corner. 

"Hey, Troy! Are you teasing this wonderful girl because you like her?" You ran up to him and tapped his back, teasing him for a change.

He turned around as an immediate reaction to your touch, "Oh, Y/N. H-hey."

You rolled your eyes, "You have to stop the teasing." You looked over his shoulder to the girl, and motioned for her to run away. She did as you instructed, and disappeared from view.

He looked down to you, a sorrowful glimmer in his eyes, "I'm really sorry, it's just- I'm--"

"Immature?" 

"I was going to say insecure. That's why-- That's why I- bully." He admitted, tears seeming to weld up in his eyes.

You instantly threw your arms around Troy, slightly pitying him. 

"Why did you tell me that? We aren't-- close, or anything." 

"Y/N-- You're there for me, right? You don't hate me as much as everyone else seems to?" 

You shook your head; Troy's not that bad, right? 

He nodded, then spoke, "Y/N, would you like to- I don't know-- hang out sometime?" He scratched the back of his neck as he awaited your response. 

You put a hand on your hip, "Oh! Like a date!" You smirked.

He blushed lightly and nodded slowly, his head falling to his chest.

"Sure, Troy. I'll give you a chance."

wc: 306