↞ Will Byers

You were sat in the basement of the Wheeler household with your friends. A intense game of D+D was in procession, and you were winning.

"C'mon, Y/N! Give us a chance!" The 'cries' of your friends sounded.

"Never! I didn't play this game for hours just to give up!" You giggled.

"What about for Will? Would you give up your win to Will?" Dustin remarked smuggly, and Lucas backed him up with a stifled laugh.

You instantly shut your mouth, and your cheeks became bright red. You didn't dare to look at him, but you assumed that Will turned the same shade of crimson.

"Dustin, w-what are you implying?" You squeaked, your eyes focused on the wooden table in front of you.

You did have a crush on Will, who wouldn't? But you never told anyone, especially the boys.

Mike, Lucas, and Dustin didn't say anything, they just busted out laughing.

"Yeah, Y/N. I like you." Will whispered, pink blush covering his cheeks.

"Aww, Will. I like you too!" You said cooly, not wanting to express how nervous you actually were in the moment.

A pause of silence lingered for a few moments, but faded away when Will spoke up, "Would you like to be my-- girlfriend?"

"Of course, Will! I'd love to be your girlfriend." You smiled and scooted closer to him, and rested your head on his shoulder. He tensed up for a split second, but then immediately calmed himself down and wrapped his arm around you. The other boys in the room stared at you two, and erupted in saying "aww" in unison.

"You're still not going to win this game!" You laughed.

A/N: Will imagines are back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you for over 33K reads! I know I say this every little milestone, but, really, I'm truly thankful! <3

wc: 296

*cringe* short *cringe*