↜ Lucas Sinclair

"I really want to see it!" You groaned about wanting to see the the sequel to your favorite movie in theaters to Lucas.

"Then go see it!" He giggled, "Let's go together!"

Your eyes widened, "J-just me and you?" You were nervous, since you didn't know  if he was asking as a friend, or more than a friend.

"Yeah" Lucas whispered.

"Okay, it's a plan." You bit your lip, hiding a stupid smile.

--

You were sat in the passenger's seat of your mother's old car. You bounced your leg up and down as the car slowly drove down the road toward the theater.

You stepped out of the car, and walked through the movie theater doors. You spotted Lucas instantly, with popcorn and your favorite candy.

"What's this?" You picked up the small box of cand "I would have bought for myself." 

"Oh no, Y/N." He stood up and grabbed your hand, "Not on a date." 

You smiled widely and squeezed his hand lightly. You were on an official date with Lucas, and you were the happiest girl ever.

-

After the movie, you went to a nearby arcade and Lucas won you prizes, then he bought you ice cream. He was spoiling you. 

"Tonight was so much fun!" You licked your ice cream cone.

"I know! Best night ever!" Lucas cooed.

"Hey, Lucas." You tapped his knee.

"Hmm" He hummed with a mouthful of ice cream.

"We should date." You said quickly and quietly, shrugging to act as if you weren't nervous for his response.

He laughed, "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" 

You looked up to him, smiled, and nodded, "Of course, Lucas."

He leant over and kissed your cheek, "Thanks, cutie."

wc: 270