⍅Mike Wheeler

A/N: This one is kind of all over the place, and makes no sense but enjoy! XD

You doodled in your notebook, zoning off completely despite the pile of homework in front of you.

"Y/N!" Your friend, Y/F/N, yelled loudly in attempt to snap you back to reality "If you aren't going to do homework, at least talk to me!" 

"Sure." You mumbled quietly as you closed your book and tossed it aside, "Talk." You sat back in your chair, your 'ears open' for your friend.

"So, I have a confession." They said, and you became intrigued, "I have a crush on someone...." Their voice trailed off as they began to blush.

"Ooo! Who!?" You squeled, "I'll tell you mine..." You said the last bit quieter than the rest.

"We'll say who we like at the same time!" You nodded at the suggestion.

"3....2....1..." 

"Mike Wheeler." You both breathed out the name quickly, then shut your mouths.

"Wait, you like Mike too?" Y/F/N was excited, but you snarled. You weren't up to share. 

"Yes, I do." You narrowed your eyes slightly, but then looked down to your wrist, at your watch, "It looks like it's time fo me to leave." 

You walked out of the room, and proceeded out of the building. 

You had to win Mike's love.

---

After a few days of planning, you came up with a simple yet perfect way to get Mike to fall for you.

The snow-ball was approaching, what better way than to ask Mike?

You made a huge poster, even found out his schedule to know exactly when and where to ask him!

You stood outside his current classroom, not caring at all that you were skipping your own class.

RING

Students flooded out of classes from all directions, giving you strange looks. But, much like not caring about missing class, you didn't think for a second about it.

"Mike!" You shouted, and the black-haired, brown-eyed boy turned around, facing you. You grinned wide and held the poster up high, clearly proud of it.

"'Mike Wheeler, you're sweet, handsome, and an all around amazing boy. Will you make me the happiest girl alive, and be my date to the snow-ball?" He mumbled the sign's wording aloud to himself, "--Y/N." He paused for a moment, in thought, "Sure, I'll go with you."

You dropped the sign, clapped, ran to Mike, and pulled him into a tight hug.

Y/F/N stood nearby, watching the whole situation go down. A smirk was plastered on their face, and they mouthed, "Have fun." 

You smiled even more, if humanly possible, and buried your face into Mike's chest.

A/N: Okay, so you're a little boy-crazy in this. I hoped you enjoyed anyhow! XD

Thank you so so much for over 11K reads! I love you all! <3

wc: 450