↢ Lucas Sinclair

You stood in the middle of a park, children screaming whilst playing onthe jungle-gym near you.

You had planned to meet up with your boyfriend, Lucas, but he was over a hour late. It seemed like he wasn't going to show up at all.

You, becoming annoyed by standing alone and not experiencing anything, decided that you would leave. Why was Lucas a no-show?

You did leave, but you didn't return to your house. Instead, you disappeared to a pond that happened to be nearby, within walking-distance. 

You were sat at the edge of the musky water, your feet dipped into it. You shivered lightly, at the breeze and noticed it was sunset.

Your eyes scanned the orange-tinted sky as you watched the sun fall past the horizon.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice sounded, then a light giggle, from behind you. This starled you so much that you nearly fell into the pond.

You stood up immediately, without a word, and turned around. Lucas stood before you, his characteristic bandana on his head crookedly, and cuts and a bruise could be seen on his face.

"Lukey, what?- What happened to you?"

"We went looking for Will, again, and- I fell."

"You fell. A fall caused your face those injuries?" You said, pointing at his cheek.

He rolled his eyes playfully and sniggered, "You got me, Y/N. I face-planted on concrete after falling over my bike's handlebars."

You had to stifle a laugh as you imagined that scene, "Come here." 

He listened to your instruction and you both sat on the small dock. You reached your hands into the water and cupped some of the liquid in your palms. Then you brought it up to Lucas's face and washed off dried blood from his cuts.

"Thanks." He mumbled as you continued to gently rub the water onto his face.

"I stayed at the park for a hour, you know. Alone." You stated calmly as you took your hand away from him.

His eyes widened slightly, "Oh, I'm sorry! I completely forgot!"

You shrugged and turned up to the sky again, stars shining now. You felt warm arms wrap around you and pull you. Lucas rested his head on the top of yours, and hugged you tightly.

"It'll never happen again, okay? I promise."

"It better not!" You joked and intertwined his fingers with yours. He planted a light kiss on your head.

The rest of the night was spent at the pond, enjoying the silver moonlight and savored one another's company.

A/n: This chapter is kinda boring, but I felt the need to update! You guys have requested more Lucas and Will imagines, so that IS what is coming! I again apoligize for slow updates, I find myself saying this 24/7, but I am sorry! 

wc: 474