⇠ Will Byers

You compared your life to the tragic story of Romeo and Juliet. Two families, one massive feud, constant fighting, and, of course, two 'star-crossed lovers' separated by family hatred. 

The Byers' and the Y/L/N's are not  friends. You constantly curse your great-great grandparents for what they participated in back then, but, the true reasoning behind the hostility was lost over time. No partaker in the vendetta of two of Hawkins' residential groups knows what they are bickering about, but, as they say, "they'll be damned if they stopped, thank you very much." 

You are Will Byer's girlfriend. He loved you more than anything else, and vice versa. You truly were a match made in heaven, you treated each other like royalty.

The sneaking around the town to see each other was horrible, but it was the only way to be together. So, that is what you did. You typically met in a secluded hut in the woods, it was a spot for yourselves.

You made your way down the street routinely, excited to see your favorite person. When you had made it to the sweet, free wooded area, your smile grew larger and larger. You saw your boy sitting in the distance, and instantly ran toward him.

You tackled him, wrapping your arms around his neck lovingly. He laughed sweetly, and kissed your forehead. 

"Hi, baby." You sat on his lap, staring into his eyes. He replied to your greeting with a inaudible "hello" and a kiss on the lips. 

You stayed silent with his company, treasuring the moment. You knew it could be ripped away from you any moment, so, you savored every minute with Will. 

Will spent the next hour or so chatting with you, catching up on each other's day and such. This was what you did with Will, there isn't much else possible for two lovers bound to separation. You thought your relationship was wonderful, despite the circumstances.

After a while, evening fell on the sky. Stars peeked out, and you and your boyfriend cuddled on the grass. It was beautiful, truly. 

"Stars are pretty. Don't you think, Will?" 

"Not as pretty as you, dear." You blushed upon hearing this, his compliments are flattering. 

Unfortunately for you, the heat of the moment was diffused. 

You heard footsteps pounding on twigs, snap. The subtle moonlight wasn't much help, you couldn't tell who it was. Honestly, it would be better if it was a murderer, because you'd rather be dead, than exposed by a family member. 

"Will?" 

Will cursed under his breath, "Jon?" 

"Is that the Y/L/N girl?"

A/n: Cliffhangerrrr! You can conclude your ideal ending in the comments! 
I'd love to see what you guys think.

wc: 446