⥖ Lucas Sinclair

You squeezed the frosting bag, squirting sugary icing onto Lucas's nose. He stuck his tounge out and tried to lick it off, causing you to laugh uncontrollably.

"You can't get that off, silly!" You giggled, scraped it off of his nose and waved it in front of his face. He licked it off your finger and you laughed even louder.

"You have a little--" He took the flour, and blew on it, making it fly everywhere, your black T-shirt covered in white powder as well as your face.

"Lucas!" You hit his shoulder playfully, and spit flour out of your mouth.

"Should we actually make the cake?" He said, grabbing the whisk and swinging it around as he talked. You nodded and added the ingredients to a large bowl as Lucas pre-heated the oven.

--

Ding!

"Cake's ready!" You chimed and jumped up, then ran into the kitchen, the amazing, sweet smell wafting through the air. You then carefully took the cake out of the oven and set it on the counter.

After decorating the cake, Lucas cut two pieces and handed you one, giving himself the other. 

You shoveled a huge bite into your mouth and savored the taste, "Yum! This is amazing!" 

"I agree. We are brillant bakers." He mumbled with a mouth full of the soft chocolate cake.

A/N: First Lucas imagine! This is probably one of the shortest imagines I've written so far, but the idea came to me, after days of writer's block. :(

wc: 252 :(