⟵ Dustin Henderson (part 2)

A/N: I don't know about this one, the characters will no longer be SMOL children, theyre older, But enjoy!

You walked through the tall glass doors of the college office. Today was your first day, and you were nervous, but you'd get eased into the college life sooner or later.

You got into a long line, waiting to find out where your dorm will be. You twirled your tiara ring around your finger, like you always do when your nervous.

A boy ran into you and mumbled an apology. The voice was so familar, but it couldn't be him, you hadn't seen him in almost seven years. 

"Dustin?" You looked up at the boy, him staring back at you, "Is that you?" 

He looked at you in shock, "Y/N?"

You nodded and pulled him into a hug, "I thought I'd never see you again."

He tightened his grip around you, "High school sucked without you." 

"I'm here now." You pulled away, and moved up in the line of freshmans.

"How have you been?" He asked awkwardly, rubbing his neck.

"I've been alright." You said, but your voice trailed off as a girl with medium blonde hair and a nose piercing hugged Dustin from behind.

"Oh- Y/N, this is Rose, my girlfriend.

Your heart sank. Of course he had a girlfriend, he was an attractive college boy. He didn't stay attatched to you as you did him. That was the normal thing to do; childhood relationships don't last.

You faked a smile and hid your hand, the ring Dustin had given to you shining, behind your back, "Well, I should go. Nice meeting you, Rose. NIce seeing you again, Dustin." You grabbed your dorm key from the office desk and went on your way.

---

Knock, knock, knock

You stood up from the comfy linens of your bed to open the door. Dustin busted into your small dorm.

"Wh-what are you doing here, Dustin! You aren't supposed to be in the female dormitory!" 

He ignored your question, and instead picked you up immediately and kissed your mouth. But you pulled away.

"Dustin- you have a girlfriend." 

"No, uh I don't- we had problems anyway. I needed to be with the girl I'm in love with."

You smiled widely, biting your lip to try to hold it in. You leant in and kissed him passionately again.

"Together again." He laughed.

A/N: Was this weird? His girlfriend and all? I don't know. XD

wc: 394