← Dustin Henderson

"We have to take her back to my house, we can't just leave her out here." A dark-haired boy said, looking to his two friends.

"Uh-guys- I don't really think that's a good idea, what if she's dangerous?" A boy,with a camouflage bandana on his head, said, looking to you weirdly.

As they argued back and forth, you decided to interrupt, "Boys? You have to stop fighting about me, I didn't mean to run into you. I was just looking for food..." You looked down to your ragged clothes and bare feet.

The last boy, who was wearing a hat, looked to you instantly, seeming to be amazed by your voice. His jaw hung open, and he got lost in some type of trance.

You looked at him, confused, "Okay?" You pushed past them, but was stopped by someone grabbing your wrist.

"You can stay at my house, I'm Dustin." 

"Thank you so much, Dustin."

The other boys winked and rode off on bikes. 

"Get on, my house is just down the road." Dustin sat on his own bike and patted the extra space behind him. 

You shrugged and nodded, knowing you had no where else to go. You hopped on and wrapped your arms around Dustin.

The ride was short and silent. Dustin pulled around the back of the house, and opened a garage door.

"What's your name?" He asked, looking directly into your eyes.

"I-I'm Y/N." You tell him, gazing back to him.

"Well, Y/N, you'll have to stay in here, just until I get everything figured out." He threw an old blanket and pillow on the floor.

"Thank you again, Dustin." You sat down on the blanket.

"Anything." He smiled, showing a lack of teeth.

"You're so handsome." You said, having no experience with boys.

He turned beet red, and you couldn't figure out why he-- blushed?

"Goodnight, Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow." 

A/N: First Dustin imagine! Should I make a part 2? Comment what you think!

wc: 311