↜ Mike Wheeler

*involves talk of aniexty/panic attacks* @huffle666 came up with the prompt for this! 

"This project will require a five minute presentation in order to recieve full credit."

No! She can't be serious! You can't talk in front of the class. It's too nerveracking, too frightening. 

You clawed your hands through your hair, your head between your elbows. Deep, loud sighs erupted from your lungs, escaping your mouth. 

Your cheek became moistened... was that a tear? You raised your hand to your cheekbone, and sure enough, you were crying.

You cursed under your trembling breath. You needed to get out of the room. No one can see you like this. 

But he noticed. He was sat behind you. Mike Wheeler saw and heard the soft sobs of your panic. He followed you out of the room, after you'd ran out.

"Y/N?" He strolled down the long, tiled corridor, casually, not drawing attention to himself.

You, sat in an abandoned janitor's closet, heard him. You desprately wanted to reply, wanted him to comfort you, to hold you. But you physically couldn't. The walls were closing in, your breath was shortening. 

You rocked back and forth. Was this a panic attack? You had no history of aniexty nor have you ever had attack... what's going on? 

Your sobs grew louder, even your back banging against the wall made noise. 

The door swung open. You closed your eyes. 

"Y/N." It was Mike. He found you. 

"M-Mike." You opened your eyes to see him and whispered out to him.

"It's okay, Y/N. I'm here now, I've got you." He instantly plopped down next to you, and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. 

You began to calm down in this moment, the moment he ignitionated comforting contact with you. Mike was your safe place. 

"Y/N, I will not leave your side." 

wc: 307