↯ Mike Wheeler

You burrowed your face into your scarf as you walked down the icy road. Christmas lights were strung on houses, and the glimmer of shiny tree ornaments shone from inside houses. Snow fluttered down from the sky, landing in your hair. It was finally winter.

You arrived at Mike's house, and opened the door without knocking. You scuffed your wet, snowy boots on the rugged carpet by the door, and took off your hat and gloves.

"Y/N." Mike came around the corner, a fuzzy blanket sitting on his shoulders and a steaming cup of hot chocolate in hand. 

You kicked off your shoes and untangled your scarf from your neck, "What's up with you? Not warm enough?"

"It's freezing!" Mike actually shivered as his swaying arms moved his blanket-cape.

"You're such a baby. This is barely the beginning of winter!"

"Oh god, I'm not going to survive this season."

You giggled and chauffeured him to the living room, "Then sit! Warm up!"

He followed your instructions and plopped down on his Lay-Z-Boy that sat in the room. you put more blankets on him, rolling your eyes playfully.

"What are you doing exactly?" He laughed as the blankets seemed to devour him.

"The baby can't be cold!" You sat on his lap and sipped his cocoa.

"You're the best girlfriend ever, Y/N."

"I know, Mike." You turned to see his face and cupped his cheeks in your hands before pecking his lips.

A/N: This one is short, but I wanted a winter-themed one up since it's nearly winter (for me at least), so I came up with this little idea! I hope you enjoyed!

wc: 282