⇤ Jonathan Byers

A/N: Hitting ya with a teeny tiny short imagine! ツ

Prom was just around the corner, and you still didn't have a date. You felt like you were the last girl that was date-less; you debated if you were even going at all.

Jonathan Byers was your dream date.  You've had a crush on him for as long as you could remember! But why would he ask you? Hell, he probably already has someone to take to prom.

You walked out of school grounds, beginning your journey home; the long mile or so filled with twisty roads and rustling sounds of the woods. 

You arrived at your home, a boy sitting on the rustic bench placed on the porch. He was looking down, his hair covering his face.

"Oh- Hi? What are you doing here?" You walked onto the porch, close to the boy.

He looked up to you, it was Jonathan Byers. You felt your face heat up as you tried to 'look natural', "Why are- are you here?" You squeaked.

"I wanted to ask you something." He stood up and grabbed a poster, which you hadn't noticed before.

The sign read 'Y/N Y/L/N, will you go to prom with me?" 

It was very plain and simple, but it was enough to make you jump up and down in joy.

"Yes, Jonathan! A million times yes!" You jumped onto him, squeezing him tightly.

He said nothing, just held onto you, smiling as if he was the happiest man alive.

A/N: I told you it was small and short! I hope you enjoyed!

wc: 271