⥆ Mike Wheeler

"So, X is less than negative 42?" Mike asks, tapping his pencil on the table.

"No," You pointed at the math problem on his paper, "X is less than positive 42."

He threw his head back and groaned, "I can't do this!"

You have been tutoring Mike, since he had been struggling in his math class. You'd admit, it was tough. He always got frustrated.

"Hey, Mike, it's okay." You patted his knee, "Just try again, find out what you did wrong."

He combed his hands through his hair and followed your instruction, and nearly instantly found his mistake. He looked up to you and smiled, proud of himself.

"You'll do just fine on the test tomorrow." You returned the smile and closed your books.

---

"Y/N! I have news!" You heard Mike's voice from the other side of the front door.

You stood up from the sofa and set your book down, opening the door. Mike flew in, a huge grin plastered across his face.

"What is this about?" You questioned as you closed the door and turned back to face him.

He instantly threw his arms around you, "I aced the test!" 

You smiled into his shoulder, "I'm proud o-" You were cut off by Mike crashing his lips into yours.

"Thank you for helping me understand math!"

You bit you lip as he ran back out the door, "Thank God for math." You mumbled to yourself and touched your own lips gently.

 Wc: 235