The Start.

This first chapter is called: The Start. Although it doesn't let me put the title :P OMG. It's finally the sequel! :D Eeep! I wanna know what you guys think, so yeah, comment and vote and stuff! :DDDDDDDD

Reece's P.O.V:

'Are we there yet?'

I roll my eyes at Niall's annoying question. He's been asking that every five minutes since we left the airport.

'No! We're not!' Louis says, exasperated. Won't Niall shut up?!

Niall sighs and turns to Lana.

'I can't wait to see the studio!' Liam says, enthusiastically.

'Yeah, me too!' Harry says, grinning.

So, we're all in L.A. We've all come here because the boys have to record some more songs. We're driving to the small apartment/flat thing we're sharing. So, it's the boys, the girls (Lana, Sam, Hannah and Steph), Nikki, Abi, Rizo, Chelsea and me. Yeah, we all decided to bring Rizo and Chelsea along too.

I'm still going out with Zayn. Lana and Niall are still together. Hannah and Louis are still together. Sam and Liam. Harry and Steph. Nikki still has the same obsession with Smurfs and Abi is still the girl who whacked me round the head with a frying pan and the ninja who sleeps forever.

I say that, she's asleep now.

'Are we there yet?'

I look at Niall. WHY WON'T HE SHUT THE HELL UP?!

'NO!' we all chorus. He frowns at us all and then slumps back against the chair, with his arms folded across his chest.

I sigh and look at Zayn, who's sitting beside me, grinning.

'He's annoying sometimes.' Zayn says. I nod.

'Yeah, you got that right.' I answer him.

'Ooh, I wonder what the apartment's like!' Nikki says, her eyes shining. I laugh at her face.

'Yeah, I hope it's modern and black and white.' Sam says.

'No, I don't like black. I prefer blue.' Hannah says, arguing with Sam.

Then everyone starts to comment and they tell each other what type of apartment they'd like.

'To be honest, I don't care what the apartment looks like. I'm just glad we've got somewhere to stay!' Louis says, glancing at us from the wheel.

We all agree and then there's silence.

'Are we there yet?'

****

'Wow! This place is so cool!' Nikki says, running around the apartment.

'Yeah! It's awesome!' Abi says, smiling.

We finally got to our destination (A.K.A: The apartment.) and Niall got a headache. Which serves him right. Aw, I don't mean that. He's sweet.

'The girls get to pick the bedrooms first!' Lana yells.

Us girls run around the apartment quickly, searching for the bedrooms. There's two bedrooms, which are pretty big. Enormous in-fact.

'We'll have the biggest one!' Abi says, flinging a door open. Nikki opens the other door. We look in each bedroom, trying to see which one's the biggest.

In the end we pick Abi's room, which seems like the biggest. It even has it's own en-suite.

I pick a bed by the window and set my stuff down.