BEFORE YOU READ

Go ahead and skip this if you think it's ridiculous guys.

Look guys, if you're reading this, then I genuinely hope you like the story.

This book is bound to have issues, okay? There will be grammatical issues, there will be things that are out of place or not final. That's why we edit, to fix things we didn't like in the rough draft. Even though this has been published, even I, the author, didn't think it deserved to be. I just want to make this clear. I will be continuing to edit this, so if you do see something out of place, let me know!

I also would like to point out that this book being plagiarized and taken is AGAINST THE LAW, so if you guys, as my awesome and dedicated fans, would let me know if you see anything the least bit suspicious, that would be amazing!

As I said earlier in this book, I understand that you will have your own opinions, but you don't have to be rude or inconsiderate about them.

There is something called constructive criticism, and that doesn't mean talking about how bad the book is or why something isn't right. You can nicely point out that something isn't right, say that this needs to be improved.

I don't think some people realize how much comments can hurt, they really do. And for the people that ARE writers they know exactly what I'm talking about.

AGAIN, everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human.  Please leave constructive criticism if you're going to leave any.

Thank you guys. I hope you enjoy!

~ChasingMadness24 (Kyra)