Phone calls and Best Friends

A/N: Here's the next chapter! Please Comment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

V was silent on the way back to the dorms. It made Rap Monster quite hesitant since he was giving off such a hostile aura. They walked into their dorm and V went straight to his room, slamming the door shut. The other guys all looked at Namjoon but he shrugged and shook his head. He took his sunglasses off, breaking them in the process ("God of Destruction strikes again", J-hope muttered) and went into the kitchen. He took some bananas and knocked on Taehyung's door. He was going to eat them upside down in an attempt to make V weird again.
"Come in"
Namjoon found him leaning against the window and holding two water guns (LIke in the picture above). "Chuck those bananas at me after I die" He said solemly and squirted himself with water. He dramatically flopped onto his bed and made a very abvious gesture towards Namjoon, who then sheepishly threw the bananas at him.
"You throw like a girl!" V said, suddenly shooting up, scaring Namjoon, "And if my Mi-Hi heard me just now she'd blank me for a few minutes because aparantly what I just said is 'sexist'"
"Why don't you want anyone to know her?"
Taehyung peeled a banana and stuffed it in to his mouth, "People do know her and I don't want people to not know her. She has photosensitive epilepsy. I don't want to risk her a seizure if the paparazzi sees her with us. She has a bunch of other cases as well but that's for her to tell- not me" This was the first time Namjoon had seen Taehyung serious. It was scary.
"I won't tell"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi felt bad for Namjoon. Her brother was in one of his rare serious moods and he would act like a complete alien- well alien as in not his usual weird self. She had just finished her shift and was walking back to her dorm room at the University. It was slightly chilly so she tugged her hoodie around herself, her red converses getting soaked in a puddle. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She turned her head slightly and saw a shadow. She quickened her pace, only a few more yards left. When she was a couple of steps away from her building, a twig snapped. She ran into the building and up the stairs to the second floor. Her room was unlocked...
"Mi-Hi! Where have you been?" Cho pounced on her.
"Cho? What are you doing here? You said you wouldn't arrive until a few days before class started..." Mi-Hi asked surprised.
"Well... I was going to but then I found out that BTS are going to have a mini-concert in a few days so... Do I have to tell you the rest?" She explained.
Mi-Hi laughed, "No, I can say that for you; You booked the last two tickets because you absolutely wanted to go and also wanted to drag me along. So, how are we going to prepare?"
"You know me so well!" Cho had made hot chocolate which the two girls were now sipping, "Well, I was hoping to go shopping. I got backstage passes with the deal so I really want to wear something that will make me look FABULOUS!" Mi-Hi giggled at the way her friend said 'fabulous'
"Hey, what do you thing V finds cute? Should I get something weird or something charming?"
"Well, my oppa-" She mentally slapped herself "-inion... sorry, opinion is that you should wear something charming but cute like... how about a leggings and a woolly jumper. Ooh and you could wear those hats that have ears... There so adorable!"
"Hmmm... I guess..." Cho drifted off in thought but snapped back out of it again, " Hey! What about you? Who will you be out to impress? Hmmm... It better not be My TaeTae!"
"TRUST me I'm not chasing after him. And besides... I don't really have a bias so I'm just gonna wear my usual shirt and jeans. You know I don't really want to get involved with anyone like that after..."
"Speaking of which, he had someone follow you. I could see you running/walking back with Young following. That boy really needs to work on camoflage!" Cho saw the look on her friend's face, "Hey, cheer up! Why don't we go shopping tomorrow? It's your day off and I've got only a couple of hours to work. You could even bring your brother along, you know, the one you mentioned who was working with BigHit Entertainment? Just in case..."
"I don't know... He's probably busy...with stuff," Mi-Hi stuttered. More like can't be seen in public with a girl- let alone two!
"Why don't you ask him now? It's 9:00 so he should be off work, right?" Mi-Hi sighed. She dug her phone out of her pocket and tapped the digits in.
"It's ringing" She said as she held the phone next to her ear. After a while someone picked up, "Hello? Oppa?"
"No Taeyhung asleep. It's me, Namjoon".
"Oh. Could you wake him up? It's kind of urgent..." She replied, glancing at her friend.
"He just screamed at me to answer his phone and went to sleep... Also he has a water pistol in his hands and I'm pretty sure he's still mad at me..."
"At you? What did you do?"
"Trip over you? I think... I don't know. Do you want to leave a message or something?"
"No... It's probably for the best. I was only calling because my friend wanted him to tag along tomorrow when we go shopping..."
"..."
"..."
"If you'd like, I can come?"
"Won't you be busy?"
"Well... We're supposed to be preparing for our concert but I can fake an illness"
"We're going shopping so we can go to that very same concert."
"Really? So then it's settled. I'll come with you and your friend so you can come to our concert. Where do you want to meet?"
"How about in the park by the fountains? We'll be there at around two."
"Done. Look out for a blonde dude with broken sunglasses and a hat. See Ya."
"Bye". She hung up and explained the details to Cho, obviously leaving out the part that a famous celebrity was going to escort them around a few shops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:Please comment! Hope you enjoyed!