You never know when you gotta go

A/N: I cried while writing this. Thank you to anyone who's read my work so far... I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I've finished this book on Quotev, as well as completed two sequels and currently writing the 4th instalment in the series. Sorry that My Wattpad updates have been inconsistent! Please comment, follow, vote, etc! 

~~~~~~~~~
MI-HI POV

There's a satisfaction in seeing your best friend, your brother, and your boyfriend together. Taehyung-Oppa had finally gotten over me and Namjoon but I could still tell that he flinched sometimes whenever Namjoon called me"Jagi". It was Cho's birthday and we had everything going according to plan. I had helped the guys clean out their dorm while the girl went to get the cake and decorations. We also had ordered pizza and way too much food, but we knew it was going to turn out well. Now all that was left was for me to meet Cho outside the dorms and Drag her inside. The poor girl was all alone today.
"Hello, Cho?" I spoke into my phone, underneath the umbrella Namjoon had brought down with him., "It's really urgent."

"..."

"Please? Look, I know you're mad at me and I know why too, so, please? I wanna make it up to you. Could you meet me outside Oppa's dorm?"

"..."

"Cho, I'm sorry I ditched you today. I know you wanted to hang today but the meeting was really important, but please?"

"... Whatever. I was on my way there anyways." I flinched at how hurt she sounded. She hung up and I started at her caller ID. It was the selca she took with my phone. We were waiting for Oppa and Namjoonie-ah but it ended up raining so we had to find shelter. IT was a goofy picture, but it was a memory. We were tired and soaking and she took the picture on the spot.

"Was this the one from when practice overran?" Namjoon asked from behind me, holding me close and looking at it over my shoulder.

"Which practise are you talking about? They usually always overrun," I joked, a bittersweet feeling filling my veins and coursing through my body.

"You know what I mean. And I'm sorry they do, it's-" He began worriedly that it annoyed me.

"I'm kidding!" I cut him off smiling, pecking his adorable dimples when he laughed in relief. Just then, Oppa walked towards us.

"When is Choo Choo train getting here?" He whined impatiently.

"She's on her way," I stared at the dimming sunset. It was almost dark and the clouds were gathering overhead, "It looks like it's going to carry on raining for a while," I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~
I sneezed. It was pouring down hard and the three of us were huddled under one small umbrella held by Namjoon. Something was bound to go wrong. 

"Hey, should I go get another umbrella?" Namjoon asked into my hair, kissing my temple. My phone vibrated and I shook my head looking at my phone.

Cho: Stop making out with him, I can see you from across the street!

Me: I'm going to kill you, Cho!

I saw her across the street and waved as she grinned. I'm forgiven. She looked both ways before crossing, unnecessary since the road had been empty for the past ten minutes. She gave us a smile as she crossed, but as she was halfway there she tripped, and a car came speeding down the road way too fast..

Everything played out in slow-motion, like a cliche movie. I saw the car coming and sprinted as fast as I could to help her up. She was up and almost on the other side but I froze for a split second. At that moment, I saw the driver, my pupils dilating from the flashing headlights, losing my breath, being pushed to the ground, hearing tyres screech as I watch the car zoom past. I got up looking for Cho and saw her. My breathing hitched as I sat beside her and cupped her face.