Dating the Disaster

A/N: Here is another chapter. SO from here on, the climax begins, therefore, I shall warn you guys now: Although I'm trying my best to make sure it's as subtle as possible, viewer discretion is advised because the topics mentioned are a bit... traumatic. I just want to say, if anyone can relate to the characters in this story then please tell someone if you haven't. That's all for now Mina-Sama!!
~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV *Time skip to a Wednesday*

I had already told Cho the summary of our walk home and she told me that my brother was ready to kill Namjoon-ah. Oh look, I started calling him Namjoon-ah! I wonder which is better? Namjoon-ah, Joonie-ya or Namnam-ah? Wait, why am I coming up with nicknames? I barely know the dude...
Anyways. Cho had her own date to prepare for since Taetae-Oppa asked her out as well. Since the four of us knew each other, we decided to make it a double date, what with it being Oppa's first date and mine too after... Nevermind.

We sat down and laid out a blanket for our food, staring at hungrily like the greedy pigs we were, each of us waiting for another to make a move first.
"Someone grab something to eat already! The tension is killing me!!" Namjoon-ah burst out, finally. We all laughed as we took a bite to eat. Cho and Taetae-Oppa were getting extremely close, and not in the sense that they knew each other well ( Although, considering how much they had ignored me and Joonie-ya, I think it's safe to say that they are close in that sense too!). I looked at the taller male next to me, signalling to give them some privacy. He smirked and stood up, helping me as well.
"I'm going for a walk. Mi-Hi, are you coming with me or staying here?" He asked, "casually".
"Okay". I eagerly got up and began to walk off alongside him.
"Oh, and V?" He looked up at his hyung, "Remember that none of us has brought any sort of protection so don't take it too far, kay?"
We both held in our laughter as we walked away quickly. Once we were a safe distance away, the two sat down on a log and began laughing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him look watching me with a smile on his face, almost as if he was studying me or... admiring? I'm not too sure actually.
"So, how has my brother been with you lately?" I asked, trying to forget my previous thoughts.
"He's been acting... like a normal person around me... and that's abnormal for him", He replied, pleasantly holding eye contact. I laughed at that.
"Trust me it was worse when... when this other person found out but that's beside the point," I switched subjects quickly, "SO how's your music going?"
"It's doing great. I've actually been inspired to write different lyrics, similar to the one s I sing in 'Miss Right'. You have heard that song, right?" He replied. I playfully scoffed.
"That's one of my favourite songs from you guys. Obviously, I have!"
"Which ones are your favourite?" He asked.
"My top five in order would be 'Beautiful' being fifth, then 'Converse High', then 'Miss Right', then, 'Dope' and number one would definitely be 'I Need U'. Do you guys have favourites or are you in love with every one of them?" I answered him, curious to know his opinion on his own work.
"I don't have a favourite. Each one of them, for me, has it's own meaning and I like to look at the philosophy behind the lyrics. A lot of the time, people can misinterpret things into something that's way off from the actual meaning and although it's frustrating when that happens, I like to see what others think about when they listen to the stuff we produce," I soaked in every word he said, like a sponge absorbing liquid and asked him about his thoughts on philosophy, since he seemed like that kind of person. "I want to study people's minds and their points of views. I think that they're all mysteries, some more than others, and each one deserves to be solved, no matter how badly undeserving the person is. Mysteries are there to be solved, right? So I wanna solve as many as I can. ANd I'd like to solve yours as well, if you'd let me".
"What are you saying?" I didn't want to take his tone and his words in the wrong way, so I asked him about his intentions.
"Will you be my jagiya?" He answered after taking a breath. I liked how he seemed so suave.
"If you'll be my Oppa", I replied, biting my lip. He smiled, dimples showing as his eyes disappeared. (A/N: Is it just me or does it seem like Rapmon's eyes disappear when he smiles? Anyone? No? Okay...)
~~~~~~~~~
We got back after a while, still talking and laughing. Cho was cuddling with Taehyung Oppa and we plopped besides them, Namjoon-ah's arm around my shoulder too. The sun was going down, spilling fresh coats of oranges and oinks across the sky canvass. It was beautiful and the moment was perfect. Soon though, it was getting dark, so we decided to pack up and leave.
I was sandwiched between my brother and Namjoon as we walked on home. There were only a few people out on the streets, but even then the two males kept their facemasks on and hats in their heads. There cover was pretty fool proof since a lot of people wore face masks to make sure they don't catch the seasonal virus- and snapbacks had become a fashion that ignored the weather, so they were pretty common too. It was because of this very reason that I was bewildered when a couple of people came up to is and asked if my brother and Namjoon were part of BTS. Soon after that, more people began to crowd around us and Namjoon pulled me into his chest, fumbling with his face mask and stretching it around my face. He took out a pair of sunglasses and placed them on me just as a camera flashed. Taehyung had done the same thing with Cho and we were pushed back. Namjoon gave me a look that told us to go and so me and Cho snuck away, successfully evading any cameras and journalists.
We saw a couple of people chase us and made the stupid decision to run into the side of a store. We were out of breathe and had to use the wall and each other for support.
"Mi-Hi? I didn't expect you to be here!" I heard a cold voice say. I froze as I saw Cho stand in front of me.
"Who are you? Show your self!" She braved a commanding voice.
"Aw! How cute! You brought a little b*tch to save you! Too bad she'll need to save herself first! Young!" A hooded figure steeped out from the shadows and grabbed onto Cho. He pulled her roughly and restrained any movement made by her. I saw the glint of something shining and realized that her life was at stake if didn't follow-
"You are going to pay me back! Especially after the stunt you pulled at the cafe! What were you thinking using an idol of all people to help you?" Mongdal sneered as he cornered me. The wall prevented me from going any further.
"Oh I remember the days when I had you all to myself. I could experiment with your pathetic excuse of a body and enjoy the sounds of your screams. Maybe back then they had helped you but now, now your friend's life is at stake!" He grabbed onto my face and licked the tears that rolled down my cheek. I was sick and nauseated beyond words. My body refused to move and although I tried to struggle free, he was too much for me. He slowly pulled out a knife and cut my cheek. I whimpered in pain, knowing he'd enjoy every sorry sound I made. "Now there's music to my ears! How about if I continue what we did last time?" He used the tip of the blade the trace the scar below my ear. Once it had reached my collar bone, he dug the blade in deeper, reopening it.
"Oh just look at all that blood! Considering your anemia, I really wish I could continue with this but I want you to stay alive... for now!" He said as he used the handle to hit me. He smacked me to the ground and began kicking me. Cho's scream were muffled by Young, who was clearly touching places that shouldn't be touched by strangers. I hissed at every contact Mongdal made with me and just when I thought he had finally retreated (Even though my memories told me otherwise) he sat on top of me, straddling me to the concrete ground. I stared at a random stone in front of me, flinching as felt the blade slide up my shirt.
"You know, I never really approved of your choice in underwear. It's too simple and not at all flattering. Especially since you lack in feminine qualities. you should be grateful that I considered doing this to you!" He grabbed my chest with his free hand while making various cuts along my rib cage. Everything was blurring and knew I was running out of blood. My anemia was serious but it was supposed to have been getting better.
"I hear I was the reason for your anemia. I guess, a few less drops of blood wouldn't do you harm would it? But not now, now me and Young are going to go. You and your friend better not breathe a word about this or you know what's coming your way!"
He slapped me once more before getting off completely and taking his phone out.
" Oh and Mi-Hi?" I made the mistake of looking up, " This is for safe keeping".
He flashed his camera directly at me. I closed my eyes too late and began to feel light headed. I was unconscious aware of Cho screaming and calling someone. I felt some one shaking me and more footsteps approach, more hands grab me. But I didn't know what was happening. So tired...
So sleepy...
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I left you guys with a cliff hanger. Please don't kill me but feel free to vent your opinion in a comment. Please comment guys! I'll be back!