Arrangements, arrangements and more Arrangements.

A/N:I kinda feel guilty about leaving at such a cliffhanger and then only a messed up chapter. That is why I decided to update the last chapter but had kind of a rushed ending...So this one carries on directly from the point I left off previously. Please read and comment and like everyone! I'm begging you *Claps hands and goes down on both knees begging* Please.... My stories depend on comments and likes....
Anywho, on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV

For the most part, the day wasn't so bad, apart from the incident with my brother that is. Jin, Yoongi-Ya and Joonie discussed mine and Cho's situation with their managers and they accepted the fact that we might stay with the boys for quite some time. According to Namjoon-ah they said something like," As Long as they don't stand between you boys and your music, it is fine. You boys might even learn a thing or two about housekeeping!" I wasn't sure if the last bit was a joke or not because their dorm was fairly clean but then I had to help Jimin with the blankets for me and Cho. I then learned that most of their rubbish was stashed under their beds, desks and every other nook and cranny there was.
" They must've cleaned up in a rush," I whispered to Cho as we settled into the blankets.
" Maybe they didn't get the time? And besides, you were only released a few hours ago and their decision was extremely last minute" Cho replied, pulling a blanket closer to her." Yeah I guess you're right. What are they doing now?" I hadn't seen any of them since the delicious meal Jin had prepared for us.
" I think Jin and Oppa are making popcorn. Yoongi-ssi, Namjoon-ssi and Kookie Oppa are editing the Bangtan bomb they were filming. I think Jimin and Hoseok-ssi are trying to figure out sleeping arrangements as well as trying to dig out a movie or two from underneath their beds", She replied, hugging my arm. I nodded and continued the Music assignment that she had so graciously brought back for me to do.

Oh no, back and forth
stuck in time no peice of mind.
White page like blank,
empty welcomes and thanks
Oh I can think straight,
but a routine is etched into my brain

I was in the middle of writing some lyrics that had popped into my head when someone pulled me back and wrapped their arms around me. I looked up and saw Namjoon putting his chin on my shoulder.
" What are you writing?" He asked. I turned my head back to my file and replied.
" It's my assignment for music. We have to write lyrics that can be interpreted in different ways", it didn't seem hard, I mean, how hard could writing lyrics possibly be? After all, so many people out there do it all the time but when you're given a specific subject to write about, it is much harder.
" What are you writing about?"
"Uh... I don't know... It's why this is a draft. I'm just writing whatever comes to mind. Apparently, I drive my teacher crazy because I come up with lyrics that are completely different from the subject given," I started writing the next thoughts that came into my head.

​​​​​​​the sharp blade, looks so inviting
"hey, snap out of it"
you say fingers clicking
"come on, come with"

its me you're lifting

I watch as the coloured leaves fall,
i wonder how does it all?

"What do you mean when you refer to the knife?" Namjoon asked. I frowned, trying to think of the meaning behind it.
" I think it means temptation. As in, you've lost inspiration and it's tempting to copy others. But I guess it could literally mean that, the knife, because the person is either having suicidal thoughts or self harm," it just occurred to me that he had helped me without me knowing it, " hey, this could actually work!" I exclaimed as I climbed out of his lap and got a binder out of my bag. I copied the lyrics down and started to colour code them. I turned back to the rough I was writing and began to write the chorus.
​​​​​​​
[Chorus]
how do you write when there is nothing to write?
how do you draw when there is nothing to see
to believe, to put you're mind at ease,
there ain't no use
when I've lost my muse
how do you hear when there's no tone?
how do you play when there is no joke,
no luck, no one gives a f***
whats the use,
when ive lost my muse?