I Need U

Namjoon POV

I had texted her, but maybe it was at the wrong time. Yoongi-Hyung had "talked" to me about the whole situation and I feel like such a fool. I even took Young-Il's side! After Jagi had stormed out, I looked at the box in my hands. It was labelled 'Namjoon Presents' and I cried when I opened the lid and looked through the contents. They were all the souvenirs from the concerts and fairs we've been to. She even returned all of the things I had bought her like the scarf she had liked at a winter fair and the shirt she stole off me. What pained me the most was that it was my fault, it was my fault that I let stupid jealousy get in the way of my normal way of thinking.
I sighed and put the lid back on, running a hand through my hair in frustration. Someone touched me from behind.

"Oppa, don't worry. Whatever happened, happened for the best. She doesn't deserve you, and you don't deserve anyone like her. You need someone else, someone like me," Young-Il cooed from behind me. When she said the last part, I snapped and glared at her.

"You're right. Mi-Hi doesn't deserve me," I began, "She deserves someone better! Someone who'd put faith in her and would know never to get jealous because she'd never do anything like what you've told me. I don't deserve her, so you were right about that too! I don't deserve someone who'd put up with my schedule and not complain, especially when they're aware that work comes first for me! I don't deserve someone who'd love me even if I was getting too attached to her roommate!" I picked up the box and also snagged one of Mi-Hi's shirts because I knew she wouldn't want to see me.
I glared at Young-Il once more, only to see her smiling evilly and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~
I was at the studio. I didn't want to go to the dorm so here I was, sat in the studio on a spinny chair and just staring at the wall. I tugged at my hair and opened up my phone and debated whether I should call her or not. I began to type up a text

Me: I'm sorry... I miss you... I need u...

But I didn't press send. I was there until morning and I don't think I slept. I was crying and busy trying to calm myself down when Jimin came in.

"Hyung?!" He said as soon as he opened the door," What happened?" I didn't say anything- I just cried. The guilt was eating me up. The jamless kid began to comfort me and called the others.

When they arrived, Yoongi seemed to be glaring at me, and everyone else just gave me weird and awkward looks. We began practice but I continuously messed up and was scolded a lot by our dance instructor. Sora did, however, give me some sympathy and we continued with our schedule, my mind constantly wandering back to the wine-streak-haired girl who's heart I had broken.
~~~~~~~~~
One Year Later, Mi-Hi POV
I stepped off the plane and headed for baggage collection. I had spent the entire year travelling around Europe and Asia and doing small jobs here and there and I finally decided it was time to come back. A few days ago, I had bought a small apartment in Seoul, near Eui actually, and was currently on my way to settling in. I hadn't told anyone about my return, not even Oppa or Eui. Obviously, I had continued to tell Cho about everything that had been going on, like the new people I met and the many different sights I saw, but I think I was missing my home.

Once I reached the place, I unlocked the door and smiled. Once you stepped in, the was really artistic. Upstairs, there were two bedrooms, a bathroom that attached the two rooms, and one of them had a walk in closet too. The downstairs also had a little study, the door to it was hidden behind the staircase, and everything else was really spacious.
After washing up, I put my clothes away and called Eui. The girl was surprised to hear from me, especially after so long of just texting and she asked about my well being.

"I'm fine! Hey, if you're not busy could you come down to this address?" I laughed. I told her the address to my apartment as she noted it down.

"Mi-Hi-Chan, you're back, aren't you?" She laughed. We continued talking for a bit as I put away the few belongings I had( The rest was in storage with Eui) and waited for the girl to drop by.
~~~~~~~~~
Soon after she came, we did some catching up before heading over to Bangtan's dorm to surprise them. It had been a while since I had seen them, even on the videos they usually post. We managed to get in using the spare key they had given us and began to cook something up for them. We also tidied up a little, seeing as how they'd be tired. Soon, we heard voices and immediately, Eui headed to the door while I sat down on the sofa reading a random magazine I picked up. One by one, they walked in and their reactions were so heartwarming!
"You! Mi-Hi, it's you!" Jungkook, as he hugged me.

"Kid? When did you get here? Did you see any good neck pillows while you were gone?" Yoongi, as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey! You're cooking has improved," Jin, from the kitchen.

"Did you buy any jams for me? Like I asked?" Jimin, sliding an arm around my shoulders.

"Mi-Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~!!" Hobie, as he crushed my bones with a hug.

"Dongsaeng?" Oppa was crying. I embraced him warmly and we all spent the time catching up. After a while, the last person came in.

"Hey, why'd you all runoff- Oh." Namjoon was standing in the doorway and had a look of surprise on his face. I didn't make eye contact but spoke up.

"How have you been, Namjoon? It's good to see you," I smiled sincerely. I think Oppa had found out about the breakup because his grip tightened around my hand.

"I've been good. You?" He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Likewise," I didn't like talking to him like this, but everything was so awkward. He went into his room and we all ate and did some more catching up before I had to go again.

~~~~~~~~~
I soon reached my house, accompanied by Yoongi-ya and Eui. They dropped me off and some of my stuff too before heading out themselves. After a while, though, just as I had changed into my pyjamas, the doorbell rang. I didn't have one of those peepholes that most doors do so I opened it and automatically wished I hadn't.

 Standing in front of me was Young.