I Think We Deserve An Explaination

A/N: SO here's another chapter. I'm thinking of intertwining this story with another that I want to write after this but I'm not sure... Well, let's continue with this chapter anyways!
~~~~~~~~~
"Let the two explain themselves," Namjoon interrupted all the questions.
This was going to be harder than Mi-Hi and Taehyung had first thought. They glanced at each other before V took a deep breath and began.
"This is Mi-Hi. She is my younger sister and is two years younger than me. The reason why none of you know her, save for her friend and Rapmon-Hyung- and even then her friend didn't know about me- is because of the fact that she's allergic to paparazzi", He stated. I face-palmed myself and sighed.
"He means I have photosensitive epilepsy. If loads of people knew about me, the press would probably come flashing their cameras and trigger a reaction," She said. Cho huffed while Rapmon suddenly realised something.
"Is that why you fell unconscious the other day?" He asked, leaning towards her a bit. Mi-Hi nodded. "That makes more sense... Sorry, it was my fault that happened".
"What happened when?" Jin asked, as confused as ever thanks to Namjoon.
"That's a story for later..." Rap Monster replied sheepishly.
"So what you're saying is that you're the Kim Taehyung's sister and you've never told me? Do you realise-" Cho was cut off when Mi-Hi gave her a warning look. If they found out her bias was V, then who knows what her brother would do.
"Sorry about that..." Mi-Hi said, looking away.
"So, now that we understand why no one knew, "Jungkook began, "Who is your bias?"
"Eh?" The two girls squeaked in unison.
"Um... What would happen if we told you?" Cho asked uncertainly.
"you'll just have to find out!" Jimin winked.
"I know what Mi-Hi is going to say! ME!" V claimed, pulling her into a headlock while his sister just endured the expected.
"What if one of us doesn't have a bias?" Cho continued.
"Then we can have a dance off and whoever wins will be your bias!" Hoseok exclaimed.
"Hyung! That isn't fair because then you'd win and Rapmon-Hyung would lose for sure!" V retorted.
"You're such a horse,J-Hope!" Suga said, leaning against his hand on the table.
"And you're a turtle!" J-hope fired back.
"Guys! We're going off topic!" Jimin yelled at the two.
"Yeah! So tell us!" Jungkook countered.
"Um... V..." Cho whispered, barely audible. The others scooched closer and leant towards her, trying to hear what she said but only causing the girl to blush furiously.
"Could you repeat that?" Jin asked.
"...V..." She said louder but her voice came out more than a mumble.
"For crying out loud, Cho! Just tell them!" Mi-Hi stuck out her tongue impatiently.
"V!" She cried out. Taehyung jumped up and down!
"She likes me better than the rest of you!" He chanted as he ran around the room, before stopping behind the embarrassed girl and giving her a massive back-hug.
"You like me better than the rest of them!" He repeated, swaying Cho from side to side playfully. Mi-Hi watched in amusement.
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV
I could literally see the two getting along well in the near future. Taehyung-Oppa and Cho began talking and were soon off in their own little world. Meanwhile, back on the other side of the sofa, Jungkook was asking me a lot of things.
"So, you're the same age as me right? Call me Oppa, then", He said, out of the blue.
"But According to my brother, I'm older than you by a few months," I said back.
"But we're still the same age so just call me Oppa!" He repeated, determination written between his words.
"Ok then, Kookie-Oppa!" I giggled as he smiled. Then, Jimin pushed him aside and began firing questions t me as well.
"So, are you single? Do you have a crush on anyone? Wait... You didn't tell us who your bias is!" He said all at once.
"Uh... I don't have a bias..." I let out a nervous laugh, "I mean I would but... You all are too amazing to choose from?"
"We are pretty cool!" Jungkook said bashfully, "Not to be arrogant or obnoxious or anything. Say, why don't you list the pros and cons of each of us and then decide who your bias is?"
"Why do you want to know who my bias is anyways? Especially when I don't have one?" I asked, a bit frustrated but in a he-wants-to-know-my-opinion-frustrated kind of way.
"He keeps pestering you because he's the baby of the family!" Jimin laughed.
"Well, that may be true but at least I'm tall for my age!" Jungkook retorted as the two started messing about before Namjoon swatted them on the head and sat down. He had gone to help Jin with some refreshments. As much as I and Cho wanted to help, the pushed us out of the kitchen, literally shoving us out of Namjoon's way ("he's broken doors so I don't want any broken people in my kitchen!" Jin muttered).
"The drinks will be ready in a few minutes. Hyung just left them to chill," He informed us as I moved up a little to give his long, clumsy legs space. What the hell?! Did I just spend a good three words describing his legs?!
"So, Mi-Hi, can I call you Mi-Hi-Ya??" Jimin asked, wrapping an arm around me.
"I guess?" I said, trying to subtly wriggle free. Not, so luckily, Jungkook pried me from his grasp... and into his own lap.
"No fair! Can I call you that too??" He whined, cheekily planting a peck on my cheek. I blushed at the contact and was glad when Namjoon pulled me far away from the two of them.
~~~~~~~~~
Rap Mon POV
"I still can't believe he has a sister. I mean, we know he has a younger brother but he never mentioned a sister..." Jin continued, completely bewildered.
"Yeah, it took me by surprise too. But at least I had a few weeks to get over it..." I mumbled as I handed him the mint leaves. Despite the fact that it was winter, it was really humid in our dorm so Jin was preparing something to drink. We had a few cans of grape bong bong so we decided to add a little Bangtan twist to it.
"What was that?" He asked, hearing me mumble.
"I said that it took me by surprise too".
"No, I mean after that. You said something?"
" I met her when I was out in the city library. That's why V was hostile towards me..." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck.
"why didn't you tell us?" Jin asked, hurt that Namjoon didn't tell anyone at all.
"Taetae made me promise not to, and now you know why as well," I finished up in the kitchen before walking back into the living room, evading Jin's questions. I sat down next to Mi-Hi, who looked extremely uncomfortable being thrown about by Jungkook and Jimin. I flicked them on the back of their heads before telling everyone about the drinks. The two maknaes continued to make her feel uncomfortable, Jungkook going so far as to kiss her on the cheek. Frustrated, and a little jealous, I admit, I pulled her away from them and in between me and Hoseok, who for some reason, was being extremely quiet.
"Thanks," Mi-Hi said before we began talking with J-Hope. Jungkook and Jimin tried to tease the girl again when Jin brought the drinks but Mi-Hi blew him off.
"Kookie Oppa and Jiminie Oppa. If you don't stop teasing me, I'll make sure my brother does more than step into your shower," She threatened in a sickeningly sweet voice. Me, J-Hope and Jin laughed as Jimin and Jungkook turned their heads away, flustered.
"Yeah, well, I'll stop but only because I don't like to pick on people shorter than me!" Jimin said, pointing out Mi-Hi's 5"7.
"Aaaaaaw! Jiminie Oppa! You know just as much as anyone else that I'm tall for a girl my age, but you are short compared to the rest of the guys here!" She continued to add salt to the wound. Even Yoongi chuckled along with us. V and Cho joined in and asked what was going on. They were soon snorting with laughter. I didn't realise my hand had slipped around hers. Neither did I notice the time.
"Oh, Mi-Hi! Look at the time!" Cho said, out of the blue. We all looked up and saw that it was 2am in the morning.
"Nee! You have class and I have that project!!" She panicked, getting up but tripping over and falling into Suga's lap. "Sorry!" She squeaked as she failed to notice his normally pale face tinted with the lightest shade of pink that ever existed.
"Just get off! You aren't that heavy but you're not light either!" He growled, trying to cover his embarrassment up.
"Hyung! Don't be mean to Mi-Hi!" Taehyung glared at him before getting out his water gun and unleashing a frenzy of water on the unsuspecting yet deserving boy.
That was all the distraction they needed and the two girls greeted everyone before leaving, Taehyung and I walking them home.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So now Namjoonie and Mi-Hi are walking home! That is another tale for another chapter but I'll be back soon! Please comment on what I said about joining this story with another I have in mind, therefore making a series, but as always, you don't have to!
Hope you enjoyed!!