Fuzzy

Namjoon POV

I love you too. It wasn't sudden. She said it at just the right moment. We were busy with a lot of promotions in the next six months after the incident but we still managed to see Mi-Hi recover and continue with life. The girls were still living with us and we managed to get them a bunk bed for the spare room. Yoongi-Hyung also became closer with his childhood friend Eui. And we also got new staff members too! There was a new intern makeup artist, her name was Areum, and we also have a new choreographer helping us with our dancing( By we, I mean mainly me and Jin...) who was called Sora.

Jimin-ah has been going to the park a lot, probably to exercise, but it was more than he usually did. Our managers try to make sure that he isn't seen since they don't want to restrict us from anything unnecessarily, but I'm still worried that he'll be seen. Jin has also gotten into this new cooking show. He spends most of his free spare time watching it and sending emails to the chef about what she did wrong.

We've been way too busy to meet up with our girls on dates but Taehyung and I end up sneaking off to sneak a few moments. I hope that we get a vacation sometime soon...
~~~~~~~~~
The boys and I were sitting in the dorm watching a movie. It was a kiddish movie but since we were in a room with a maknae, an alien and an extremely persuasive girl sitting on my lap, we ended up watching it anyways. It was actually a movie from the Naruto series so Yoongi happily watched it as well but some of us were very confused. I kept on asking Mi-Hi about it, whispering in her ear, but she'd push me back and tell me to watch the series. Apparently, anime plotlines are too complicated to explain. I continued to whisper in her ears, though, saying some things that made her blush which I found cute.

The movie ended and, realising the time, we all headed to our beds, except for Yoongi. He put a jacket on and went for a walk, but I'm the only one who knows that he sleeps over at Eui's house. Before I went to my own bed, I quickly checked up on Mi-hi. She was rubbing her head like she had a headache so I got her a glass of water.
"Thanks, Joonie-ya," She said as she drank from the glass. I placed it on the desk and cuddled with her for a while. since she had the lower bunk, I had to duck a little to slide into the covers but we managed to become comfortable so it didn't matter. I think we were too comfortable because we both dozed off within munites.
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV
I woke up and snuggled against the warmth. I opened one eye, finding Namjoon asleep next to me, then closed them again. Wait... What? I opened both eyes and realised that we had both fallen asleep together. I relaxed a bit and laid back down. He was lightly snoring. I found that so cute, the way he snores. His mouth was slightly open, just enough so that I could manage to see a fraction of his teeth but not that much where I'd have to take pictures... Not for blackmail obviously, but for the sake of putting weird stickers on them... Sorry, that was weird... I am Taehyung's sister after all...

Anyways, he shifted a little, his arm loosening its grip on me, mouth closing. This was a sign that he was awake. I sat up and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning, Jagiya," He yawned as he sat up, hitting his head on the top bunk as he did so. I giggled and rubbed the hurt area before climbing out of bed.
"You go first. I'm going to sneak into my own room before your brother brings out his water guns". I laughed. That had become a joke of ours. If he does anything that would possibly mean Oppa getting overprotective then we'd mention the water guns.
~~~~~~~~~
After the delicious breakfast prepared by Cho and Jin, we all got ready to leave. It was the last day of college for me and Cho so we had to leave earlier than usual and the boys had a meeting with their managers. After the day was all over, I received a text from both Oppa and Namjoon asking me and Cho to hurry to the Bighit building. When we arrived, we were surprised to see suitcases lying around.
"What's going on?" Eui asked. She had become Bangtan's official photographer, well her and her co=worker, Hyeon.
"As you may have been aware, The boys have worked incredibly hard on promotions. A little too hard and this has also pushed the staff to our limit as well so we decided to give you all a vacation. This time, we'll be going somewhere that will require you to be pretty good in English as there may hardly be any Korean-speaking people there," The manager explained, "Oh, and although this country is labelled dangerous, we think it would be the least dangerous place for all of you since there probably won't be that many fans and we will be staying where there is top-notch security".
"But where are we going?" I asked.
"Didn't you hear, Dongsaeng? We're going on vacation!" Taehyung-Oppa scolded me like I was a kid.
"No, I know that. But where?"
"On vacation," The managers all smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~