Maybe a Stalker Isn't a Bad Thing

Mi-Hi POV

I quickly closed the door but he had jammed his foot in between the door frame. "Mi-Hi, it's been a while. We should really catch up," he sneered as he made his way inside, gripping my shoulders and pushing me into a chair. I wanted to shake his hand off, to run away or hit him with something. I eyed the phone on the table but, as if reading my mind, Young grabbed the device and chucked it onto the coffee table. "there is no way you're getting out of this... Alive anyways," he pushed me down and began his normal routine of beating me. He tied me to the chair and threw it across the room along with me in it. The chair broke and I could feel the splinters in my arms and legs and couldn't move.he began to kick me and brought out a knife from the kitchen drawer and it glinted teasingly in the light. Just as he was about to cut me, the doorbell rang. He hit me with the handle of the knife before going to see who it was at the door.
I heard voices but I couldn't make anything out with my sight.

"What is it?" Young asked annoyed.

" Does anyone named Mi-Hi, live here?" A familiar voice asked.

" Yeah, she's my girlfriend. Who the hell are you?" He lied.

" Could you tell her that Namjoon came yo see her?" It was Namjoon. Kim Namjoon!

"Na- Namjoon!" I yelled, hoping he heard, " Please! Namjoon, help! He's Young! Mongdal's friend..." I writhed in pain as I coiled up into a ball as the splinters dug deeper into my skin. I could make out shuffling and arguing but couldn't make out words. Everything was a blur of sounds and then I heard the door shut.

"You're going to pay for that little stunt you pulled, you know that right?" Young returned. Pulling my hair and thrusting my face onto the tiled floor. I whimpered as he put his foot on my arm, crushing it. I think I blacked out after that.
~~~~~~~~~
Namjoon POV
I locked myself in my room. After a whole year of trying to forget her, she came back at the wrong moment. I didn't know what to do so I sat down on my bed and began to think. Maybe I should talk to her, make it up to her in some way? I remember her saying that her favourite flowers were orchids and lilies, so I grabbed my keys and headed out, without the others noticing, of course. After a while, I had found a bouquet simple, but beautiful enough for her and made my way back to the dorms. By the time I saw the door, I could see Eui, Yoongi and Mi-Hi leaving the dorm. I realised then that I didn't know where they were going so I decided to follow them.

It turned out that Hyung and Eui were dropping jagi Mi-Hi off to her new home. After they left, I spent a few minutes debating whether I should go or not and leant against a tree scratching against my forehead in frustration. After a while, though, I decided to not chicken out and talk to her. Even if she slammed the door in my face, I'd leave the flowers and still apologise.

I rung the doorbell and to my surprise, a man came out, no older than me. He looked angry and I was wondering whether I had gotten the wrong apartment. I asked for Mi-Hi and he said that he was his girlfriend. Then I heard a voice from inside. "Na- Namjoon! Please! Namjoon, help! He's Young! Mongdal's friend..." That got me alarmed. She had told about Young before, but only briefly.

"Aah, don't mind the little pipsqueak in there. We were just having... a bit of fun!" He glared at me.

"Do you mind me coming in? I have something I'd like to give to her..." I asked carefully.

"No. And if you ask any further I'll call the police!" that was rich, coming from him

"But-" SLAM! The door was shut in my face, but thanks to the sudden force used, it revealed the location of the spare key. I picked it up and slowly turned the lock, careful I didn't make a sound. Luckily, the bastard didn't put the latch on the door and it opened silently. I crept into the house, putting the flowers on a table and made my way around, following the sounds that were growing louder.
Oh, sh*t! I didn't think about what I did next. I grabbed whatever heavy object I found, it happened to be a heavy globe and threw at the man hitting my jagi my best friend's sister. I then called the police and made sure he was restrained.
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV
I woke up. Hmmm, why did I suddenly felt a sense of deja vu? I sat up but laid back down after I felt pain. I sighed as I looked around the hospital ward. I think I was the only one there. How did I get here? Who brought me here? I looked out of the ward window and saw Namjoon talking to a doctor and a nurse. I felt a sudden pang of regret in my heart. I should've replied to that text. I turned my head away, not wanting them to notice me crying and I caught sight of a bouquet. I reached ou for it and read the cute little note in it.
Sorry~ Namjoonie
I cried out loud, alerting the doctors.