The Other POV

A/N: So I left the last chapter as a tiny bit of a cliff hanger, don't ya think? Weeeeeeeell I'm back with another chapter. It's only short and it does explain the situation a tiny bit... maybe not? I can't say! SHHHHHH! But just to let ya guys know, I'll be another chapter alongside... Also, what do you guys think happened to my star OC Mi-Hi? *Hint Hint*
Also, viewer discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~
The Other POV
Mi-Hi was sandwiched between her brother and Rap Monster as they walked on home. There were only a few people out on the streets, but even then the two males kept their face masks on and hats in their heads. Their cover was pretty foolproof since a lot of people wore face masks to make sure they don't catch the seasonal virus- and snap-backs had become a fashion that ignored the weather, so they were pretty common too. It was because of this very reason that the group of four were bewildered when a couple of people came up to is and asked if they were part of BTS. Soon after that, more people began to crowd around them and Namjoon pulled Mi-Hi into his chest, fumbling with his face mask and stretching it around her face. He took out a pair of sunglasses and placed them on her nose just as a camera flashed. Taehyung had done the same thing with Cho and the two girls were pushed back. Namjoon gave her a look that told them to go and so the pair crept away, successfully evading any cameras and journalists.

Questions were fired at the boys who blew their covers for the sake of keeping a scandal at bay. They were questions that were such low hurdles, the boys refrained from laughing every time some asked them "Who those girls were?" or "What were you two doing at this time of day?". Taehyung glanced at the way his girls went- he liked that tone, his girls; made him feel like their protector- and caught a glimpse of two people running down the lane and turning into an alley. He made note of it and began making excuses as to dismiss himself and his Hyung from the cameras and crowding people. Thank who ever was up there that only a few fans were looking from a distance!

Soon the two jogged away from the mess of reporters and journalists and ran around, trying to find their girls. They stopped after literally running in circles and leaned against a fence to catch their breath.
"We've.. been... running around.. in circles. Haven't you tried calling them?" Namjoon panted.
"I was too busy running-" V was cut off by a scream. "That was Cho! Come on Hyung!" He pulled at the older of the two and they began running again. V's ringtone blared and his shaking fingers caused him to fumble around for his phone before picking up.
"Hello? Cho?"
"Oppa, Help!"
"Cho? What happened?!" V was worried now.
"Mi-Hi... Mongdal... knife... feeling dizzy..." She was trailing off.
"Where are you?!"
"Alley by... convenience store... Hurry..."
"Cho? CHO?! We're coming just hang in there!" Taehyung kept the call going until they reached the location of their girls. He dropped it, the screen shattering, and ran towards his girls, bundling the two up in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~
Namjoon only got there a couple of seconds after V but froze as soon as he saw the younger boy's state. He was desperately trying to get Mi-Hi awake whilst Cho was trying to calm him down. Rapmon took out his own phone and, being the calm person he was, called for the ambulance. He then dialed his manager's number and excused him and V from the next day because of "Personal reasons that couldn't be compromised".
The ambulance arrived just as V had finally calmed down and the two boys were allowed to sit in the back with their girls.

Although he didn't mean to, Namjoon heard snippets of Cho and V's conversation and couldn't help but listen in.
"Are you sure it was Mongdal?"
"Him and this other guy called Young" She replied. "They've been following,us around for a,while,now. I'm pretty sure they know where our dorm room is."
" Mongdal, is he the one who slapped,her in the cafe?" Namjoon asked suddenly.
"HE HAD THE NERVE TO HIT HER IN PUBLIC?-" Taehyung exclaimed, furious.
"Yes... Who is he anyways? I know he's just ex but... It seems more than that..."
Cho held V's arm as he took a deep breath to calm himself down. " He wasn't always this bad . He used to be a friend of mine back when me and Mi-Hi were in middle school. They began to hang out more often and I remember Mi-Hi coming home on her fifteenth birthday happy and really energetic. Apparently he'd asked her out and two began dating. He was good to her at first but then he began to get possessive. Even if he saw me and her together he'd drag is away. When I auditioned for Bighit, he started to do... Things to get and after she started as a high school freshman, he forced her into things she didn't want to do. He raped her when she tried to break it off with him... She was only fifteen!" Taehyung was crying and Cho was shaking in his arms. Rapmon's fist was clenched as Cho continued what V couldn't say.
" She did tell Taehyung-Oppa and me for tell authorities but there wasn't enough evidence so the case was dismissed. Then, Oppa had become a part of BTS so he couldn't be there for her. According to what Mi-Hi told me, he had then began to cheat on her and because he was the same age as Oppa, he had college to attend. She didn't know it was Seoul he went to so she applied here. I'm not sure how he found out, since the campus is extremely big but for the past month he's been following her around. I'm just glad that there are people here for her," Cho finished off. She wiped her own tears and smiled sadly at the unconscious girl." She promised she wouldn't approach or go out with another guy until she was 20 but here she is, a year off and with you." Namjoon's glare softened as he watched his jagiya breathe. At least she was alive, or was it better to have been dead rather than go through what she went through? His philosophical mind began to wonder on all the possibilities of different things and within a few minutes, they reached the hospital. The trio waited in the visitors lounge, Taehyung pacing around the room and Cho biting her nails. Rapmon had put his face mask on and went to get a drink for the three and when he came back, the doctor arrived with news.
" is anyone here her immediate family?" When V nodded, the doctor continued," There is good and bad news. She is stable and will wake up soon. You may stay with her if you wish but she will need alot of rest," The trio let out a sigh of relief, " but the bad news is the scar on her upper body had reopened and she will need to stay in the hospital for a week at the least. May u ask how she had got the scar? Otherwise I'll need to ask jet alot of questions," everyone but Cho shook their heads. She was the only one who had seen it, the horrible line splitting her friends weak body, and she knew how it happened as well, unlike the other two males who had no clue about the scar. Cho didn't speak up because she know Mi-Hi would have wanted, needed, to do it herself. She shook her head as well and and got up to follow the two boys into the ward.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So that was the tenth chapter. I'll be honest, this was only a teaser. I'm back now and will update again right after this chapter.