The Walk Home

A/N: So, here is another chapter for ya! Enjoy~~
~~~~~~~~~
The two girls walked home, taking the shortcut through the park, with the brother and the leader following closely behind. It had rained a bit earlier on and there were,puddles,scattered here and there.
" Nee! Oppa! Puddles!" Mi-Hi squealed excitedly as soon as the stepped outside the dorms. V pushed her out the way and began to jump in them. Cho joined him and so did Mi-Hi. Namjoon laughed at the scene before him. V kicked a puddle at him.
" Hyung! Join in!" He laughed.
" Yeah, it's fun!" Mi-Hi chimed as Cho and her splashed in the same puddle at the same time, consequently falling over in a puddle (ha ha ha) of laughing fits.
" Aaaah! Choo Choo!" Taehyung quickly rushed over to help her.
" Choo Choo?" Mi-Hi raised her eyebrows, " as in the noise a train makes?"
"Yeah!" V and Cho chorused at the same time. Mi-Hi laughed and continued to splash around.
After a while, the four felt droplets fall.
" The weather said it would only rain for a short amount of time!" Cho sighed.
" well, www only checked the weather for yesterday two days ago. The weather is unpredictable." Mi-Hi pointed out.
" Mi-Hi it's coooooooooold!" Cho complained. " hey! You're the one wearing a jacket over a dress over a long sleeve shirt!" Her friend argued playfully.
" Choo Choo? Are you cold?" V popped out from behind his sister. He took off the beanie he was wearing and placed it on her head before giving her a box smile and placing an arm around her shoulder, " According to facts, they say body heat is the best way to keep warm" he whispered into her ear.

Mi-Hi stepped aside, letting the two enjoy their moment. The wind picked up a bit and made her shiver. She regretted not bringing a jacket or checking the weather for the next day. As she hugged herself, she felt something warm and heavy all of a sudden around her shoulders. She looked up and her eyes were greeted with Namjoon's dimples.
" Thanks" she smiled back.
" anytime," he replied.

Mi-Hi POV
It was cold. I kind of regret not checking the weather for the rest of the week... Or not expecting my brother to drag us to their dorms. I wasn't expecting Cho and Tae-Oppa to hit it off at first sight either. But I'm happy for them. The wind picked up. Aish... Why is weather so unpredictable? I hugged myself, trying to keep warm as my brother and Cho walked on hand in hand. I shivered again before I felt something warm and heavy on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Namjoon smiling at me.
"Thanks," I smiled back. There was a clap of thunder. Then, there was a flash- at least I think there was because I always close my eyes after hearing thunder, in case there is a flash of lightening following it. And after that, it began pouring down with heavy rain. I sighed. The happy couple began running to find shelter while I just stood there, facing the sky.
"Come on," Namjoon called as he held my hand and dragged me into a convenience store.
"Weather..." I huffed.
"My hair..." Namjoon muttered. I snorted. "What?"
"You're complaining about your hair when it looks fine. I think it looks better this way." Mi-Hi explained. Namjoon ran through his unnatural blonde hair.
"And what about the colour?" He asked.
"You're hair looks good in every colour you've had so far. But my brother once sent me pictures of you guys asleep. You had silver hair then. I guess it looked cute!" I gave him a smile as we walked around the store. He hummed in reply as he picked up an umbrella.

He passed the umbrella to the cashier, looking down. "Enjoying the rain, I see", He said, "You and your girlfriend be careful, then. Wouldn't want to catch a fever".
I smiled at him as he gave Namjoon his change.
~~~~~~~~~
General POV
"Where are they?" the pair had been searching for V and Cho for quite some time but they had no luck.
"I've tried calling V but his phone's switched off. Try with Cho," Rapmon suggested. Mi-Hi took out her phone and dialled her friend's number.
Cho where are you?!" She exclaimed as soon as the call was received.
"Me? Where are you?! Your brother had been walking around so much, he tired himself out and fell asleep- ONTOP OF ME!!"
"Aish... Ok, we're almost there so hold on a little longer".
"Actually, wait, pass the phone to Rapmon please". Mi-Hi frowned but handed the device over to Namjoon anyways, earning an equally puzzling look from him. She shrugged in reply.
"Hello?" He said, awkwardly.
"You are one obvious idiot, you know!"
"What?"
"ASK HER OUT!"
"Huh?"
"Seriously, you think we just left you guys without realising? Actually, I think V may not have realised then, but I certainly left you guys on your own!"
"What? Why?"
"Because! It's so obvious you like her! It's only natural that Mi-Hi doesn't realise it herself but you do! Don't deny it, just use your breath to make a move already!" And with that, she hung up.
Namjoon stared at Mi-Hi's phone unblinking. he handed it back to the confused girl and the continued walking.
"Keep the hoodie", He said after a while.
"Nee, why?" Mi-Hi questioned.
"It looks good on you"
"Oh". Mi-Hi was shocked at the sudden compliment. She stole a glance at the man beside her and smiled a small smile. He was blushing.
"We should hurry up," She said. Namjoon looked at her, "In case, you know, anyone decides to come flashing cameras". He chuckled as he realised what she meant.
"Hey... Uh... Mi-Hi?"
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering, if... well... um.. If you and Cho would want to come again to our dorm again sometime?" He mentally kicked himself. For someone with an IQ of 148, he sure was struggling to find a solution to his problem.
"Of course!" She said. Mi-Hi was really happy. For some reason, she felt happy and tingly and warm all over. Was it the hoodie? Or was it something else? Whatever it was, it was making her feel as if anything she said would not be good enough for Namjoon. Wait... Was she developing a crush on him? That's impossible, right? After all, he's her brother's best friend! Isn't there a rule against this kind of stuff. She was too busy with her mental argument to notice the lampost.
"Oomph!" She said, rubbing her head.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, holding the girl's cheek and examining her face.
"I'm fine," She replied, her hand unconsciously placed itself onto his. They were inches apart... getting closer... Mi-Hi could feel his warm breath... They were only a few breaths away... And she tripped.
"Are you sure you're okay? What did you even trip over?" Namjoon asked, blushing as he helped her up, using a little too much force. Mi-Hi's head hit his collar bone and she took a small step back.
"I have no idea... But I'm okay," She replied, looking down. The tension was killing both of them. They continued walking and soon reached the dorms. The two walked inside and since they weren't bothered to take the stairs, the hopped onto the elevator.
"So... Would you want to meet me at the cafe your friend works at? Like the time when V was supposed to go but didn't?" Namjoon asked after the doors closed.
"You want to hang out with me?"
"Yeah. If it's okay, that is". Namjoon was glad it was dark and that they were almost outside her room.
"Of course! I'd like that very much," Mi-Hi smiled, showing a set of pearly teeth that no one actually saw. She wouldn't smile like that for just anyone, though. Only V, Cho and now Namjoon had seen her smile like that.
"Then how about tomorrow? We have a day off and I guess I can wait until you come back from your class," He continued, excited.
"Where should we meet?" Mi-Hi said as the doors opened.
"Well, I don't really know..." Namjoon frowned. He hadn't thought of that.
"How about you hide out in my room? Both I and Cho will be gone and will come back at around two-ish. How about there?" She suggested.
"Yeah, that'd work for me. Wait.. how would I get in?"
"There's a spare key sewn onto the lining of the doormat".
When they stepped into the dorm room, V was already up. He glared daggers at Namjoon before smiling at his dongsaeng and walking out with his Hyung.
"See you then," Namjoon whispered into Mi-Hi's ear before pecking her cheek lightly and catching up with Taehyung.
"So, did he ask you out?" Cho asked from somewhere behind the wine streak-haired girl.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm disappointed with this chapter. I spent a few days on it actually, and I really don't like the result. But please comment and tell me if you agree. Also, I'm thinking of intertwining this story with another that I want to write after this but I'm not sure... so could you all tell me about that as well? If you want to tho...

See Ya soon!