Digicams and Dorms

A/N: Hey guys. Another chapter so enjoy~~
baegchi -- Idiot in korean

~~~~~~~~~

Mi-Hi was really into the movie. It was creating a lot of feels for her and with Cho beside her to grab on to, they were enjoying being scared. At one point Cho had squashed Mi-Hi against her seat and now she was trying desperately not to bury her head into Namjoon's arm. But sadly, the movie had other plans. She jumped during a scene and ended up grabbing his arm, which he instinctively wrapped around her, whilst Cho looked at the two and smirked. It definitely was a good Idea to sit in this arrangement.
~~~~~~~~~
Soon the movie ended. The trio walked out of the cinema laughing and teasing each other for jumping during certain scenes.
"When is the concert anyways, Cho ?" Mi-Hi asked.
"The twenty fifth of September" Namjoon replied before Cho opened her mouth. The two girls looked at him before sharing a look.
"What? I am going to be there!" He said defensively. Mi-Hi chuckled, knowing what he meant.
"Oh, we'll see you there?"
"Me, my friends, including Mi-Hi's brother" He said, a smile forming as Mi-Hi giggled more.
"Hey, you never told me your brother was going to go! I thought you said he was too busy with work and stuff to go shopping let alone a three hour mini-concert!"
"I didn't say he was too busy. I didn't actually tell you why he didn't come in the first place, baegchi!" Cho playfully hit her arm as Namjoon gazed at Mi-Hi having a good time.

They were halfway through the park when Cho received a text. "It's Hwan... 'meet me at the gates of the park'. you don't mind if I go right?" She asked, mostly aiming it at her best friend, "Especially after..."
"We'll be fine. Anyways, she has me so it's unlikely that she'll get hurt." Mi-Hi nodded and smiled at her friend to confirm Namjoon's statement. They said their goodbyes before walking off in different directions.

"Did you get anything?" Namjoon asked after a while.
"A notebook. Oh and new converses!" The younger girl said, perking up a bit, "They're red! I have every other colour, blue, green, black, white, heck even yellow! But not red. They're usually so expensive... Sorry, I just ranted there."
"Don't. It's kind of cute, actually. And besides you're- WHAT THE HELL???!!!" The normally collected Rap Monster yelped in surprise as he was drenched by a fountain.
"Don't be scared, it's only water!" Mi-Hi joked, "You should've seen your face!" Namjoon smirked, then. His dimples were showing, BUT his expression was pure evil.
"Oh, it was hilarious huh?" He continued to grin like a madman. Mi-Hi stopped laughing
"Huh... Why are you smiling like that? What are you planning? Hey-" She squirmed as Rap Monster grabbed her by the waist and held her against a fountain, that was at it's full power, too. "Hey! No fair!"
"Not fair? Who was the one laughing at me? This is my revenge!" He grinned.
"Hey! I only laughed because of the face you made but... Two can play at this game Mister!" She laughed as her sudden step forward caused him to be attacked by the fountain again, resulting in him releasing her waist. They ran around, chasing each other in between the fountains, blissfully unaware of the strangers smiling at them.

Mi-hi skidded a little while dodging a fountain, causing Namjoon to catch up with her, but he slipped no thanks to the slick ground and fell on top of her. The two laughed as the attempted to get up but only ended up in a tangled mess. There was a sudden flash. Mi-Hi looked up but quickly squeezed her eyes shut. There was another flash. And another. Namjoon quickly got up and grabbed her hand, helping her up as well, and began to walk away from the source. The flashes continued and he could feel Mi-Hi's condition changing.
"Where's your dorm?" He asked as the two began to run.
"On.. the ... other side..." Mi-Hi panted, trying her best not to slow them down. Namjoon dragged her and went faster as the two broke into a sprint, aware of the cameras and crowds following behind.
"There's a short cut...through the trees..."
"Isn't that more dangerous?"
"Isn't a scandal dangerous?!" Mi-Hi changed direction and he followed, their hands still linked. They weaved their way through the dark mess of trees and brambles, a few scratches appearing here and there, but luckily managed to reach the dorms. Mi-Hi fumbled through her pocket with her free hand( the other currently entwined within Namjoon's) and fished out her ID. She scanned it as quickly as she could and, as if fate was on their side, there was an elevator ready. The stumbled inside, just as a camera flashed through the closing doors, which shone in the wine-streak-haired girl's brown orbs. She gasped. Holding onto the closest thing to control her breathing, trying not to fall, darkness blinding her, her senses not grasping anything at all, a pair of warm, strong arms wrapping around her. She was trembling uncontrollably.
"Hey, it's ok. Shhhh it's fine, they're gone. the cameras are gone." Namjoon whispered into her ear softly and soothingly, glancing at her ID, trying to find her room number. Two minutes later, Mi-Hi woke up in her bed.
~~~~~~~~
Rap Monster POV
So that's what a minor reaction looks like when an epileptic reacts to flashes. Mi-Hi was shaking and trembling and at one point, I think she fell unconscious. I checked her ID for her room number and carried her there. Thankfully, her key was attached to the card so I unlocked it and set her down on a bed. I rubbed the back of my neck, debating whether I should call the ambulance or V. I decided on the latter just as she woke up.
"How are you feeling?" I asked, unsure of what to say. She looked up and seemed confused but it was clear she remembered the events of today after a second.
"My head hurts, but that's normal. Did you carry me here?" She asked, looking at me quizzically. I nodded.
"Hey, you're hand... it's bleeding." I hadn't realised it was until she pointed it out. She got out of bed a little too quickly and stumbled. I caught her and she held onto my arm, leaning her forehead against my shoulder. She was tall-ish.
"Where are you going?" I asked sitting her down again.
"You're bleeding..." She replied, worry shining in her beautiful chocolate eyes.
I chuckled, "It's only a scratch, and besides you're the one who fell unconcious."
She hummed. "i realize that but you shouldn't take blood for granted. Some people desperately need it and many don't care if they lose it." I didn't understand what she meant but didn't question her either. It wasn't my place to do so anyways.
"Do you want hot chocolate?" I asked randomly.
A"Yes please, if you don't mind."
A few minutes later, we were sat on her bed sipping the warm liquid. I suddenly decided to laugh. "Oh damn. The guys are going to kill me! I was supposed to be back by five but it's already nine!" She smiled as she drank from her mug. Her eyelids were half closed and I gave in to the temptation of wrapping an arm around her shoulders (confirming my suspicion of her being too thin). She closed her eyes fully as I eased the mug out of her hands and placed it on top of the bedside table. She shifted her position and pulled the covers over us. I didn't know whether she was aware of how snug we had become or was too drowsy to notice because we both stayed like that until morning.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Please comment and/or like mina-sama!!