Don't Wanna Be Fool, Wanna Be Cool

Mi-HI POV
I really didn't know what to say. I was sorry too, and I missed him terribly but I didn't have the courage to tell him. I'm such a fool! The doctor had finished checking, me up and told me to stay off of my arm, which was in a cast. I Thanked him and he left, but not before giving me a pen at my request. I quickly wrote my reply on the same price of the card and tucked it away safely. For the next few days, all I did was sleep and eat.
Oppa visited me once, to pick me up and take me home. I couldn't tell how he was feeling and tried getting him to talk but he seemed mad at me. He unlocked the door and led me in. It was silent and dark and It stung a little when the lights were suddenly turned on.

"Surprise!" A group suddenly yelled. I was startled but began to smile as I saw that it was the girls and Bangtan. I looked at Oppa and he was smiling too- it was all an act!

" What? Why the surprise?" I asked. Smiling as I hugged each individual, including Namjoon, but I didn't make eye contact with him. They all laughed and the. I read the banner. It said Get Well Mi-Hi! We had fun for a few, hours before we all got tired and sat down to watch a movie. I helped pass the popcorn and used it as an opportunity to pass the cars into Namjoon's hand, hoping he'd know what I mean. He raises his brows before tucking it away in his pocket.
~~~~~~~~~
I sighed once they all left. It had been fun, but I was tired. After the movie, Jin made something to eat while kookie, Oppa and Jimin drew cartoons around the cast on my hand. Namjoon, Eui and Yoongi left early since they had a big day tomorrow while Sora and Hobie were having yet another dance off. After we all ate, I began to feel even more tired but continued to have fun with everyone. Soon, they left.

I closed the door and quickly changed into my pyjamas after a quick, careful shower. After that, I tidied up a little and sat down on the sofa, closing my eyes. My head hurt and I hadn't even bought antibiotics yet. Aish... And then the doorbell rang. Is this deja vu I feel? I slowly opened the door and I sighed in relief and smiled when I saw it was only Namjoon... Namjoon?
~~~~~~~~~
RM POV
It was tearing me apart, seeing her with the others. I faked a smile and acted like I was fine, in front of everyone really. When Hyung and Eui got up to leave, I took it as an excuse to leave too, saying I had a 'big day' tomorrow. That's why I'm currently sitting in the bangtan room, pretending to work. I wanna make it up to her. A big romantic gesture? Or something small? I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration. I hadn't used gel in it unless our stylists told us to do so, all because she liked it this way. I'm a fool, aren't I? I let her go so easily and didn't go after her that day...

I sighed and got up, tripping over a chair on the way to the door. I tried to turn the handle but it wouldn't budge. I struggled with it before giving up and slamming the door, hurting my hand as a result. I kicked the desk and the screen on the computer lit up, showing a video open from when Yoongi was on it last. He didn't shut down the computer again... I reached out to shut it down but instead ended up playing the video instead. It was our own song, I like it. That gave me an idea.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I fixed my hair a little and straightened out my shirt, making myself presentable. Afterwards, I ran out of the building, walking speedily to Mi-Hi's apartment, practising what I was going to say all the way.
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi-POV
"Can we talk?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I bit my lip and let him in, seeing as it was kinda cold outside. We sat down on the sofa, a distance between us.

"So..." We both began at the same time. "Are you- Sorry- You can go first-" We both laughed at the constant synchronisation. He then began again.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm... I'm good. You?" I replied.

"Been better."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I... Sorry..."

"Huh?" I was confused.

"I'm sorry for that day... I-"

"There isn't anything to be sorry about..." I said quickly, my voice squeaky. I didn't want to be reminded on how I didn't give him a chance to speak.

"Please. Listen to me?" I sighed and nodded. I should give him the chance now.

"On every picture, you post up, a guy I've never seen before likes it, who is he? Oh right, I'm not your boyfriend anymore. I naturally pressed your number but calling or texting you seems like I am losing. If I don't say anything, I don't think you'll even care about me. Why isn't there a Dislike button? I don't like it, becoming just one of the thirty-something guys. Here and there, guys are liking your picture commenting, "let's meet up and play," "why are you so pretty" Uh f**k that, all stupid b*******s. You're not even mining anymore but why do I feel like you're being taken away? Haha, you're doing so well without me. I don't wanna see it so stop partying so hard. I swallow in the curses that rose up in my throat and again today, I click Like... shit. After we broke up, you look better, pretty woman. yeah. Annoyingly, you still look good, pretty woman." I smiled a little as he sang his part from I like it.

"What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for doing what I did. I was jealous and based my trail of thoughts on that stupid emotion. I understand if you say no but... could we... give another go at.. Us?" He avoided looking at me and got up before I could say anything.
I stood up and quickly walked in front of him. I turned his face with my hand, making him look at me. My eyes were smiling as I kissed his cheek.

"I didn't reply to your text that day because the plane was going down the runway. I replied on the note I gave you," I said, linking his fingers in mine. He looked at me before smiling.

"So it's a yes?" I laughed and nodded as he. "Jagi. I missed you," He said as he embraced me. He kissed my forehead, and then sneakily planted a trail down my face, pecking at my lips before going again but more roughly. I held on to his shoulder as he let his hands roam. It got to the point where we were lying down in my bed and way past the point of a heated makeout session. Yes, we went that far, even though we just got together again. I think I was too tired to do anything other than going along with it because I can recall that I fell asleep just before he finished...
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: And Imma leavin' it there for now. This was the second last chapter!!!!