As Fluffy As Milkshake

Another Chapter. Also, the girl in the pic is a rough idea of how Chin would look like. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi groaned as the sun hit her eyes. She buried her pillow over her head in an attempt to block it but Chin snatched it away and tossed it to the foot of her bed.
"Hurry up!" She said as she brushed her teeth and went back to the bathroom they shared. The wine-streaked haired girl rolled out of bed groggily and made her way to the bathroom as her brunette friend exited. After a few minutes she, too, exited and fished out clothes from her wardrobe.
"What does your brother's friend look like?" Cho suddenly asked, using a bow to clip her auburn bangs in place.
"Umm... Well, I don't really see my brother much, let alone his friends... but I guess he dyes his hair a lot. Oh and he... umm... is really... nice? I don't know how to describe it but something about him... Hey, why are you so dressed up? We're only going to the local shops..."
"Well I, unlike you, have class. you just happen to throw on whatever shirt you can find with the same old jeans and, "She scrunched her nose, jokingly of course, " Wear any old random pair of high tops you find. If only I had a genie to grant me three wishes!"
"Oh yeah? And what would those be?" Mi-Hi giggled as she braided her hair.
"One would be to marry Kim Taehyung! Two would be to be the smartest person in the history of smart people and finally, three would be to get you to wear something with class!" She smiled.
"I will wear something classy the day you marry Taehyung. That way, two of your wishes would be fulfilled". You both burst out into laughter as you exited.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hyungs! Who picked up my phone last night?!" Taehyung yelled from the main room.
"I think it was Namjoon Hyung," Jungook called back. V rushed straight to Rap Monster's room but couldn't find him- although, he did find a note:

Gone to the doctors. Really Ill. Be back by five~ Namjoon.

V grabbed the note and announced it aloud so that all the others could hear.
"Eh? He was fine yesterday."Jin commented.
"Maybe it was an overnight thing?" Jungook offered.
"It's MY FAULT!!! I Shot him wit a water pistol and now he has a water bullet stuck in his heart!" Taehyung burst out suddenly. He ran off towards the bathroom and dashed inside, drawing the shower curtain.]
"What the hell?! Oh, it's you TaeTae..." Jimin yelped. V took his shoes off and stepped into the shower, grasping Jimin's shoulders.
"I injured Namjoon-Hyung!" He cried.
"How?"
"By shooting him with a water pistol! Now he has a water bullet in his heart and had to go to the doctors!"
"If he was injured, how could he have gone?! And if you shot him in the heart, then where is his dead corpse and the blood?!"
"OOOOOOOH... I guess I over reacted a bit, huh?"
"GET. OUT. OF. THE. BATHROOM. NOW!!!!!"
"Aishh! I'm going, I'm going!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
The two girls waited by the fountains for a few minutes before Namjoon finally appeared. As he said, he was wearing a hat and... broken sunglasses. You didn't notice him at first, too busy listening to the music from your headphones (You never left home without them!) and Cho had to elbow you to get you to notice.
"Hey, is that him?" She said, gesturing to Rap Monster.
"Yup," She nodded before standing up to greet him.
"Wassup?" He said casually.

Rap Monster POV
She looked cute. I had been in the park for about ten minutes, just strolling around really before I headed to the fountains. At first, I couldn't find the two since I didn't know what her friend looked like and I couldn't see her but then her friend pointed me out and she stood up. She was wearing a beanie that complimented her red converse high tops. Her hair was tied up in a braid which made her highlights stand out, and she was incredibly skinny. A little too much, in my opinion.
Her friend, on the other hand, looked as if she was going to go on a date. A skirt and shirt that was figure-hugging with her hair loosely styled. I think I liked the casual converse look better.
"Wassup?" I greeted them.
"Hey" Mi-Hi replied, "This is my friend, Cho. Thanks for offering!"
"Hello" Cho waved. A smiled at her and we got introductions out of the way. Hopefully, she didn't let on who I was since me and Mi-Hi both made it very subtle.
~~~~~~~~~
We had been walking around for some time now. Cho dragged her friend into a shop, pick out outfits and put them back before dragging us out again.
"Is this what usually always happens?" I asked jokingly to Mi-Hi.
"Yep. Don't worry, though, her shift starts in twenty minutes and lasts an hour since it's the weekend. We can eat something then and do the ACTUAL hard work." She said, a smile drawn across her pale face.
"What's the hard work?"
"Getting her to not throw random outfits at you. Seriously, you might wanna hide when she finally picks something out..." She sighed. We both laughed as Cho came back.
"No luck?" I smiled. She shook her head and stuck her tongue out at Mi-Hi when she had giigled at her.
"My shift starts soon. Can we go there now?"
~~~~~~~~~
Cho POV
I'm the most evil best friend on this planet. Not only is Mi-Hi so cute and charming, she is extremely oblivious too! When I saw someone approaching us, I nudged her and she greeted the stranger. She clearly didn't see him check her out. Neither did she notice how he had soaked up every word she said or how he would gaze at her smile. I noticed this from two/ three racks of clothes away but she, who was standing two three steps, couldn't see. It's so frustrating!