Social UGH

I was really happy! Why you may ask? Because Bangtan were going to Haeundae beach! Not only that but I feel especially happy for Jiminie since he gets to see his parents after such a long time! For some reason, Sora couldn't come, she wouldn't tell us why, and Areum was helping out with the new trainees alongside Gaeul- She was the guys' new health and fitness supervisor. The manager made me and Sarang (Remeber the famous chef I told you guys about? Well, turns out she became Jin's closest friend outside of BTS, despite their constant competition of the better chef). Apparently, we were supposed to help with the stuff the rest of the girls would normally do.

Currently, I was waiting for Sarang to get changed into her swimsuit. I had already changed into mine, but since I didn't wanna show off my legs and arms (We all have our scars) I wore some clothes underneath. Sarang came out in her 2 piece bikini set and I saw Jin stop where he was when he saw her. I giggled as we headed down to where the guys were getting their makeup done. Yoongi-ya and Kookie were busy getting their photos taken and Hobi, Oppa, Jimin and Jin were filming an episode. I had no idea where Namjoon-ah was, probably finding a new pair of sunglasses (He broke two on the way here and another one while packing belongings). I was helping one of the other stylists when I felt something creeping along my shoulder. I turned around and stumbled backwards, losing my balance, when I saw Namjoon. He caught me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Namjoon! Put me down!" I exclaimed as I tried struggling in his grasp.

"Nope!" He laughed as he walked into the sea. He tickled me and I was squirming so much we both end up falling.

"Namjoon!" I splashed him in revenge.

"Two can play at that game!" He grinned as he dunked me into the water again. Really, Joonie? Did you really think it was a good idea to mess with the sister of V? I stayed under, holding my breath and closing my eyes. After a few seconds, I let a couple of bubbles escape from my mouth and I could tell by NAmjoon's movements he thought I was drowning.

"Jagi? Jagi!" He quickly pulled my upper body out. "Jagiya?! Breathe!" I opened my eyes.

"Stop making so much noise! I was happily relaxing!" I said as he wrapped me in a hug. When we pulled apart, I was sitting in between his legs and we were splashing each other. Soon, though, he was called for his turn to take pictures and we both got out. I tried to shake out some of the water in my hair but that made it all flop forward into my eyes. Namjoon gave me an as he tucked a few strands behind my ear. I smiled and Jimin came bringing a towel with him.

"Hyung! Manager-nim is calling you!" He said, bringing the camera with him. I didn't see the camera but thankfully, Namjoon did. He took off his sunglasses and placed them on me before draping the towel around my shoulders. He playfully flicked my nose before following Jimin.
~~~~~~~~~
The next day, the maknaes were editing the video. They were pretty tired since the had spent the majority of the day doing photoshoots and messing about on the beach but they still wanted to upload a video for their fans. They finally uploaded it and a little after the length of the video, the comments came pouring in. I chuckled as I left them to go find Sarang. I found her making something to eat and she asked me to taste test.

"It's great!" I said as we finished up and distributed bowls of goodness to the others. We had one day left so I and she decided to go into town and explore.

~~~~~~~~~

I didn't wear anything much, just a T-shirt and jeans with a pair of flats I borrowed from Sarang. And I also wore the bracelet, the one I always wore. We were looking at some stuffed toys through a window when I heard a bunch of girls talking.

"did you see the new video BTS uploaded?" One said.

"I know! They all looked so cute!" Two said.

"But did you see the girl? The one with Rap Monster?" Three.

"OMG! I so envy her!" Two.

"Really? I didn't see!"One.

"It's too bad we couldn't see her face though!"Two.

"But did you see her choice in fashion? Like, who wears long sleeves in summer?" Three.

"She must be so weird! Rap Monster could definitely do better!" One.

I bit my lip as we walked off, Sarang looking for a place we could eat. We settled at a fast food restaurant and after we had ordered, we sat on our table and the food came. I didn't order anything but a drink and took a few fries from the older girl's plate, but that was it.

"Mi-Hi? Are you not hungry? Did you want to go someplace else?" She asked me.

"No, Unnie, I'm not hungry. Can you excuse me? I need the bathroom," I excused myself before making my way into a stall. I let a few tears escape but didn't cry out loud. I opened my phone and scrolled through my few contacts before texting her.

Me: Hey, Cho. When you were with me, did you think I was weird?
Me: I mean, I know I can be a bit random but am I really that weird?
Me: You know, I really hate it that Oppa can be himself and girls will just squeal and appreciate him but whenever I try to be myself I am judged.
Me: What's up with that?
Me: How are angels treating you? Are there nice people where you are? You know, I really do wish you were with me now. Sure Sarang, Areum, Sora, Geaul and Eui- especially Eui- are great but I really miss you.
Me: Wish you were here!
Me: Oh look, I got a notification from Twitter, Gotta go now.
Me: HAve fun
!

I clicked on the banner that popped up and I scrolled through the app. There were so many replies to the video that was uploaded only a few hours ago. There were rumours spreading about a girl with BTs and I decided to watch the video to see what the fuss was about. Then, once I saw what the situation was, I realised that if Namjoon hadn't covered me up, I would've been in a very different place than I was now. I scrolled back down through the comments and finally, the new tweet came up.From Bighit Entertainment: There have been rumours about the members having a girlfriend but please note that she was simply one of the boys' siblings. Please do not let rumours go any further, thank you. ARMY, Fighting!

I was glad that the company tweeted that. I left the bathroom after a while and returned to Sarang, who gave me a sympathetic smile. She knew where I was coming from, especially because of all the comments about her and Jin.
~~~~~~~~~
It was kinda hectic once we were back at the hotel. Everyone was all ready to leave and we loaded our bags into the van. I was quiet the whole journey back, simply listening to my music and looking into the horizon. I felt something heavy on my shoulders and turning slightly, I saw that it was Namjoon. He was snoring lightly, headphones still plugged in. I gently took them off and eased his phone out of his hands. He shifted a bit and got more comfortable before settling down again. I smiled but then his phone buzzed. I looked at the illuminated screen and frowned.

One Message From Young'Il:

Hey Oppa! I move the date for my party! It's in a few days, do you think You can make it? Oh and don't tell Mi-Hi! She got so mad at me when we were last together, and when I tried talking to her, she left!

I had no words. When did Young-Il try talking to me? And why was she calling Namjoon 'Oppa'.