Crying Over Spilt Coffee

A/N: Has anyone ever heard of the phrase "Crying over spilt milk"? Because I think an angry Namjoonie may cry over the coffee he doesn't get... Or is it the girl who was supposed to bring it? Sorry, that was extremely terrible... hehe. Also, WARNING in this chapter. It gets a bit cruel... This picture of Namjoon though...

~~~~~~~~~
General POV
As soon as the girl left to get his coffee, Namjoon slipped a pocket-sized box into her bag, which she had forgotten. His face was plastered with a genuine smile as he posed for the cameras. After a few minutes, Mi-Hi did not return, but Namjoon dismissed it thinking that since it was rush hour, she may be stuck in a long queue. After taking some more pictures, choosing the ones that looked best and even doing a group shoot, he searched for his girl but she still hadn't shown. Now he was worried, the smile fading as he bit his lip thinking.
"Hey, V. If let's say your sister, for example, was handed a lot of money and asked to buy something, what would she do?" He asked, mentally laughing at his stupidity. She wouldn't ever run off with his money now, would she? Would she? Namjoon frowned. How could he doubt her? The girl had shown him nothing but sincerity and affection since the day he met her and even more so when they began to see each other. He began to contemplate whether it had something to do with him when he was jerked out of his thoughts.
"Are you even listening, Hyung?" V asked waving a fluffy brush on his face, "I was saying that if you're implying that my sister is a thief then imma go bring out my water guns again!"
"Sorry, I just had a moment of doubt. I am human too," He sighed relieved, "Have you seen her? I asked her to buy me coffee but it's been an hour and she hasn't come back..."
"That is strange. We should go look for her. We're done anyway and the only ones who'll be staying are Yoongi-Hyung and his girlfriend- I mean close friend," Taehyung replied, pouting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two searched for the girl on the floor they were on before heading down to the cafe. Since they were too lazy to take the stairs, they called for an elevator. It was V who noticed the smashed phone on the floor.
"Hey, Doesn't this look like...?" He mumbled poking the glass.
"Don't do that, you might get hurt. And yes. It is because last time I checked, Jagi's phone was cracked... But for her to leave it like this?" Namjoon shook his head, "We should ask to see the CCTV footage of the elevator. That could solve our problem".
Once they reached the ground floor, the pair checked the cafe which was completely empty, save for the cashier, who was going through his phone.
"Can I help you?" He said, looking up.
"Actually, could you answer a couple of questions for us? We're looking for someone who was supposed to be here an hour ago but she didn't turn up. Did you see anything suspicious at all?" Namjoon asked. The cashier thought for a moment before scratching his stubble.
"I did actually. A girl was walking out with two men following her. She did look uncomfortable but she was quickly ushered out. You should probably ask for some kind of camera footage if she's the one you guys are looking for. They didn't seem right, those two on her tail," He replied. The two boys thanked him and went back up to find their managers. They asked about the CCTV in elevators and when questioned about their reasons, V replied bluntly.
"Mi-Hi is missing. She was supposed to have bought something for Hyung but now we can't find her. She's not at the library, if she was I would've at least known and also, they'd have called me letting me know she was there. It was her day off of school as well..." The managers let the boys look into the situation and did some digging in of their own, after all, their boys were upset and that could affect not only their careers but their health too.
~~~~~~~~~

WARNING

~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV
I was finally allowed out of the car. Young had taped my ears and gagged my mouth with a cloth. He made sure I was wearing sunglasses and tied ropes around my waist and neck, tight enough so that I wouldn't escape, loose enough so that I could breathe. He then tied another length of rope to the already knotted bundles, making a sort of leash drag me with.
"Okay, Mi-Hi. Wow, Young, you've outdone yourself with this little b***h!" He laughed as Young grunted thanks. Haha. I got it now. Funny Mongdal, Funny. Not.
I was dragged into a basement. It was cold and I was tied to a pole, my hands and feet restrained.
"Do you remember what this place is, pet?" Mongdal cooed, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I glared at him," Aw! Don't do that! You know what will happen if you do! This is the exact same room you and I had all sorts of fun in! Shall we get started again?" My eyes widened in terror as he pulled out a whip.
*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*
He managed to cut me each time, and my burning skin soon began to bleed, the wounds deeper each time he cracked his whip. He put the whip down and made his way towards me. "Since it's been a while, I'll go easy on you". He whispered his commands into my ear and My eyes filled with tears of disgust and anger as He undid the gag around my mouth. When he signalled for me to move and start giving head, I stood still in the position I was in before he slapped me.
"Young! It seems like our pet has forgotten the rules. Teach her a lesson, will you? I'm done with her!" He growled, kicking me until the other man came. I whimpered as I saw the glint of a knife and the shadow of more men coming in. 

They threw me around, slicing at my skin from time to time, kicking me, beating me, touching me, making me do things. I became light-headed and unconciously began to follow every order they threw at me. Mongdal eventually came back. My body couldn't take any more. My clothes were torn and the half-naked men had filled me with so much bodily fluid i wanted to vomit.

"You broke her?" He asked Young, who nodded in reply, "Good!" He smirked as he took his own clothes off. 

By the time they were finished, I was a dirtied, bloodied mess. Mongdal slapped me, before putting his clothes on and tightening the ropes around me. My vision was blurring and my eyes closed but I could still hear the fury of voices around me. I could hear the ruffle of clothes and the rush of footsteps. I could hear... sirens?
~~~~~~~~~
General POV
They had gone through a lot of footage when their managers had come in, along with the rest of BTS.
"Guys, we have good and bad news," Jin began.
"Good news! Good news!" V exclaimed as Namjoon looked at him blankly.
"Well you see, we have an idea of who she's with and what happened but that's the bad news. We've already contacted the police and they said that they've been on this case for a while but we now know that our hunch was correct" He had avoided details.
"So? Where is she?"
"She's been, according to the police, kidnapped. By Sung Mongdal and Park Young." Namjoon was furious. his expression was quite controlled (Like in the picture above) but he knew that if anything happened to his Jagi, he'd do something he'd regret.
"Look, boys, I know this is hard for you but-" Their manager was cut off by his phone ringing. "Yes? Yes. Really? Would you like them to come? Is it dangerous? I don't want anyone to get hurt. So you can't... You need them to... I see. Yes. I'll send the two closest."
"What was that?", Jungkook asked, worried about the girl he had befriended in the past couple of days.
"You two boys will need to help the police," Their manager said, pointing at Namjoon and Taehyung, "They managed to catch one of the guys but the other escaped and your girl is somewhere in the building they just investigated. Apparently, she won't talk to anyone or open her eyes at all."
"She's hurt! She only does that when somethings goes wrong! Bang-PD-Nim, we need to go now!" V yelled, running a hand through his hair. They were told that the driver was waiting for them and before they were even finished being told what to do, Namjoon and Taehyung were out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip To After They Find Mi-Hi
Namjoon looked at her closed eyes. He poked her cheek, kissing her forehead. she wouldn't wake up when V tried and now he was trying desperately.
"Jagi? Please?" He whispered, "Wake up. Please. I'm begging you. Your brother is going crazy, and now he needs to deal with your friend, too. He's hurt for you, I'm hurt too. Please wake up..." He cupped her cheek in one hand and magically, she shook her head.
"I can't... open my eyes...hurts too much..." She mumbled before stroking his face, feeling for his features. Once she had reached his hair, she pulled a strand playfully.
"It may be a little too soon, but I love you. I really, do" She whispered, before passing out. Namjoon smiled and carried her to the ambulance that was waiting. He answered some questions for the police an had avoided the press so far but now there was a stream of reporters who managed to take a couple of snaps of him and V entering the ambulance. He looked at his best friend's sister sleeping. I love you too. And he meant it.