Young-Il

The dorm manager at college was very compassionate. He arranged for someone to move in with me so that I wouldn't have to be alone. As much as I hated being alone, I hated the idea of someone other than Cho being where Cho was. I didn't want a stranger to put her clothes where Cho's were, I didn't want a stranger to sleep in the bed where Cho slept. While the shift was happening, I had out all of Cho's things with mine and bunked at BTs' dorm for the time being. Soon though, she had officially moved in and Namjoon had come with me to welcome her.

She greeted us as she entered the room," Hello! MY name is Young-il and I'm your roommate!" 

"Hello," I replied, looking at the floor. Namjoon hit me in the head lightly before greeting her. He had his facemask on so he wouldn't be recognised.

"Hello! I'm her boyfriend, Namjoon. Sorry about her being quiet, she's hurting. Give her time and she'll warm up," He said.

"That's perfectly fine! I know we are going to be great friends!" She smiled. I looked up and I saw that she wasn't looking at me but at Namjoon, twisting a lock of her hair around her manicured fingers.

My grip tightened on the bracelet I was wearing. Was she talking to me, or my boyfriend.
"What classes do you have? Could we compare timetables?" I tried to start a conversation but I don't think either of them heard me. I got pretty tired and I could feel some sort of burning feeling in my chest. I decided to slip away to cool down. I managed to exit the room without them noticing but not before I heard what she said next.

"So, are you a student here too? Or have you graduated?" She asked Namjoon, sitting where I sat before.

"I've graduated already. But hey, enough about me, Mi-Hi is your roommate so I guess I should just leave you two to it," He answered, "Jagi?"

I smiled triumphantly as I ran out of the building and slowed down to a walk as I made my way to the woods. I breathed in the scent of nature. There was a particular angel oak tree I was looking for and once I found it, I sat on the branches and looked around me. Cho and I would often come here as a place to study or just mess around. No-one else came here so we decided to stash some of our belongings here. Between some of the roots, there was an opening, big enough for a person to slide through. We had discovered that it was pretty comfortable and together we put blankets and pillows and made it our little hideout. I sat down and hugged one of the pillows. I missed Cho so much, it was a pain just to look at things that reminded me of her.

After a while, I got up and began walking out of the woods. I headed towards the graveyard where she was buried in. I made my way through the rows of marble stones and found the familiar stone I was looking for. I sat down beside it and stroked the stone.

"Hey. How are you? Have you reincarnated? Or are you enjoying heaven? Tell me, which theory of death was true? I'm good, better than before, really. If you don't believe me then that's ok, too. I wouldn't believe me either if I was in your place. I already told you that I got a new roommate, right?" I sighed, knowing no one was there to answer," Well, I think she would like to get closer to Namjoon more than she'd want to actually talk to me. Get this, I tried to talk to her but both of them didn't answer and began conversing with each other. Cho, should I talk to Eui or Yoongi-ya about this? Or do you think I shouldn't worry?" I finished off, placing a few flowers I had bought on my way here on her grave. I knew what she'd say, don't worry! If you really think there might be a problem, then just trust Namjoon. And I was going to do that, too.

~~~~~~~~~

I went to Eui's house after. She called me just as I was going back to campus and invited me to sleep over with the rest of the girls. I rang the doorbell and was let in. Once Eui had opened the door, I was dragged inside by the other girls and we immediately started talking and having fun. After a while, Eui looked at her phone with a frown on her face before speaking up.