The Very Next Day

General POV
At first, the guys were awkward and hesitant when it had come to sharing a room with the two girls. It was understandable so the two girls decided to Mi-Hi snickered. Mi-Hi, being V's sister, decided to pull a prank on her Oppa.
"I swear, if anyone of you snores, I will make sure you never wake up! I just hate it when people snore!" She tried her best to make it seem real.
"Are you being serious Jagiya?" Namjoon laughed nervously. He then received a "death" glare from the girl before he stopped laughing. "You are?"
"Of course I am..." She began in a serious tone, "Not!" Everyone snorted with laughter as Mi-Hi hugged him. "did you really think I was being serious?" She asked him, sitting down on Yoongi's bed next to Cho, who was busy talking to Taehyung.
"No," His voice cracked and Mi-Hi raised an eyebrow, "Okay, yes. I did. But you're so good at acting!" He began to feel defensive.
"And you're so good at being adorable!" She mimicked his tone. Namjoon laughed and put an arm around her, pulling her close. They were suddenly ripped apart by V who sat in Namjoon's lap with his head in Mi-Hi's.
"No touchy, Joonie!" He said and yawned, " Yeah sis, do that thing you used to do when we were kids!" He said, tickling her stomach.
"No, because you interrupted a perfectly comfortable moment", She smiled in revenge. V pouted before getting up. He picked his sister up and set her down next to her friends. Ignoring the two girls' protests, he pulled the covers over them and tucked them in.
"Good night, my girls!" He blew kisses before climbing into his own bed. The two girls bid everyone else good night as well, Rapmon kissing his Jagiya on her forehead before the two girls snuggled down into the covers and dozed off.
~~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi woke up with her head on Cho's arm. She sat up and the girl next to her immediately turned to her side. She whispered a sorry before getting up and digging through her bag for her toiletries. Stepping into the bathroom she began with her morning routine. After using the toilet and brushing her teeth, she began applying a face wash and scrubbing it before rinsing it off. She didn't take showers in the morning, especially if she was in a hurry, she thought that there was no use in washing and then spending the day getting grubby and then waiting until the morning to take another shower. She finished washing her face before cleaning up after herself and quietly walking into the kitchen.
On her way there, she checked up on Yoongi, who was sprawled out on the sofa, hugging his neck pillow. She snuck into the kitchen and began to get the necessary ingredients and equipment as quietly as she could. She was going to make a surprise breakfast for the guys as a thank you for letting her and Cho stay. They had discussed it together, the two girls would do their best to help out with chores and encourage the boys as much as they could. Heck, they'd even bring water and snacks for them and their staff as well! Mi-Hi smiled gratefully. She whisked eggs and spices together and turned the frying pan on.
"One omelet coming up!" She whispered aloud. She began to make the rice and kimchi as well and soon, Jin woke up from the aroma of food.
"You're making breakfast? You shouldn't have! I was going to make it and anyways you are the guest!" ?Jin felt bad and began helping with the eggs.
"It wasn't any trouble! And anyways, it's because I'm the guest I'm doing this! You guys shouldn't have to be troubled because of me and Cho, The two continued with their small talk before the rest of the guys, except for Jungkook, and Cho woke up.
"I'll go wake up Kookie!" Mi-Hi said after setting the table, "You can start without us!".

She tiptoed into his room and stealthily pulled off the covers. The boy flinched as the cold morning air invaded his warm bubble of sleep.
"Whyyyyyyyyy?!" He groaned into his pillow, which she also snatched away.
"Breakfast is ready Kookie-Oppa!" She said, dragging him out of bed. The boy rubbed his eyes before sauntering off into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~
" 2, 3, Thank you for the meal!" The guys said in unison, Cho giving Mi-Hi a hug.
"It wasn't all me, Jinnie helped too!" Mi-Hi said defensively.
"But all I did was fry a couple of eggs! You managed to make a small omelet, fry nine eggs and make kimchi rice!" Jin argued playfully, giving her his signature smile.
"She used to make breakfast on weekends. Sometimes, she'd never get any because it was so tasty that I'd eat it all up!" Taehyung smiled proudly.
"So it was you!" Mi-Hi exclaimed, pointing her finger at her brother who hid behind Jungkook.
"Dongsaeng! Save me!" He cried as everyone laughed.
"Well, then! Now that we've gotten breakfast out of the way, we need to get on with chores!" Jin said, clapping his hands. "Let's see, who did the bathroom last time?"
"It was Jiminie and JHope", Yoongi replied, "And this time it's Jungkook and Namjoon's turn to do the bathroom so have fun kids!" The two boys huffed and got up to get the supplies they needed.
"So then, the living room and sitting area is for V, meand Jhope to do whilIand Jimin clean up the kitchen and get groceries," Jin finished, ushering all the guys off to their respective tasks.
"And us? What should we do?" Cho asked whoever was listening, causing V and jin ti turn around.
"You guys can sit there and watch us suffer!" V said smiling.
"How about we do your bedrooms? If we need any help then we'll just ask?" Mi-Hi suggested.
"Uh...I don't know..." Jin hesitated but gave in to the pouting girls. The two girls high-fived each other and set off to dig all their trash out from their rooms. Jin had ordered Yoongi to help the girls and the three of them managed to pull out four bags worth of trash and junk.

Mi-Hi POV
We were almost done when Yoongi-Ya's phone went off. He picked it up and I could see his face light up like the stars shine at night. He continued to talk with the person on the other line, I didn't catch a name since he continuously called her 'Kid', but then his face dropped again. I wonder what could've happened? He said something about meeting up later and bringing others with him but I didn't question him about it after he hung up. We had put the last of the junk in a trash bag and tied a knot on it. I was about to start vacuuming before he asked me something.
"Would you mind coming with me to a person's house afterwards? It's important and I think you're the right person for this Job" He asked and I nodded in reply.
"Who are we meeting?" i asked as Cho walked out of the room to get a glass of water.
"The only other person apart from me who is allowed to touch my neck pillow".
~~~~~~~~~