Shoot

Suga left after a couple of hours to go practice and soon after, Cho arrived. Mi-Hi hid behind the younger girl as she let her friend in.
"Hey, Cho? Did I miss anything this morning?" She greeted nervously.
"Miss anything?! You did miss Oppa and Rapmon-ssi frantically searching for you while I found your phone still by our bedside table!"
"Are you Cho? Hajimemashite! Mi-Hi-San has told me about you!" Eui bowed. Cho suddenly stopped fuming and returned the greeting to the girl in front of her.
"Oh, I'm good, and you?"
"I great! Please, come in and have a seat!" She stepped out of the way and the three girls sat down in the cosy living room.
"So, you're Eui, same age as us, Japanese-born-Korean and currently work as a photographer for the biggest studio in Seoul?" Cho confirmed after the introductions.
"Yup, yup and I wouldn't say the biggest... But yeah, they are pretty talented," The girl smiled.
"We should go to the studios sometimes, the three of us, or maybe we could visit you at work?" Mi-Hi suggested. The three girls had clicked immediately.
"I only go into the studio to submit the final photos. People usually hire a photographer and depending on your level of skill, the more famous employer you receive. A few weeks ago, my colleague, Hyeon-ssi, managed to do a photo shoot for EXO. According to him, it was cool so I'm aiming for something big too!" Eui was excited.
"Maybe I could ask Taehyung-Oppa, Joonie-ya or Yoongi-ya if you could do their next photo shoot. They mentioned something about an upcoming shoot soon so maybe?"
"Wait, you'd actually do that for me?" Eui looked hopeful.
"Of course!" The two girls chorused.
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV
I talked to Yoongi and Namjoon about the photoshoot. ALthough Yoongi huffed a lot, both agreed and managed to convince their managers too. Their shoot was in a couple of days and I decided to spend a few hours at Eui's house since Cho had work and my shift didn't start until the next day. The kind old woman let me in and once I had entered the apartment, I found the neck pillow girl sorting through SD cards and camera film.
"Need help?" I asked her.
"No, but can you get me a glass of water?" She replied, waving at me.
"Would you like something to eat as well? I'll make sushi," I suggested. She nodded and thanked me before continuing her work.

After I finished, I returned to the living room and set the plate of food down on the coffee table. I turned the radio on as well, the house seemed to quiet.
"Oh, would you want to help me with something? Could you tell me which filter looks better with this scenery?" She asked, turning her laptop towards me. I gasped at the options. They were breathtaking! All the colours matched and blurred into each other perfectly!

"Eui, this is amazing! But I think this second one is brilliant! Use this!" I gushed at her. We both picked our chopsticks and dug into our food.
"You're a good cook, Mi-Hi-san!" Eui complimented.
"And you're an even better photographer!" I Said.
~~~~~~~~~
A Few Days Later
I bought some water for the staff and BTS from the cafe on the ground floor of the Bighit company. It was a bad idea to carry them all at once since they kept on falling over but luckily, Eui had arrived for the photo shoot and carried a couple for me. Her Co-worker, Hyeon, I believe she said his name was, carried a lot too! He took almost all of them, leaving about four for me. We made our way upstairs and everyone got started immediately. Since I had begged everyone to give me something to do to help, I managed to distribute SD cards, help with the wires and cables and teach the makeup artists how not to tickle Taehyung while doing his makeup.
"You should use the fluffiest brush, but use it roughly. Trust me, using it this way is better than redoing his makeup over and over, especially if you're the one cleaning afterwards!" I joked around with one of them before she was called by Kookie.
"Noona! Come to do me now!" He called, sitting down in the spinny chairs as Oppa got up. I cleared up and was about to go help with the lighting when a pair of arms wrapped around me.
"Could you do my makeup?" Namjoon said into my hair. I looked up and he pecked me on the forehead.
"Nope. I stopped doing makeup at the age of 17. It's too much work!" I replied, turning around to face him.
"But you did V's?" Namjoon.
"Because Unnie was complaining," Me.
"I'm complaining!" Namjoon.
"Actually, you're stomach is complaining. SHould I get you anything to eat?" Me.
Namjoon released me. "You are one troublesome girl!" He joked, poking my nose.
"I am my brother's sister, after all. So, should I get you anything? I was going to start packing up anyways, my shift starts soon".
"Uh, if it isn't too much, could you get me some coffee?" He said, handing me a few hundred won. "Oh, and you can keep the change."
I froze, "No, it's far too much change too keep! I couldn't!" I shook my hands in front of me.
"Of course you can! Oh, and I guess I can pick you up after your shift, so what time do you end?" He continued. I told him the time, a little grumpy, before kissing him on the cheek and walking towards the elevator. So, cake and coffee for Joonie then go to the library. Ok. I made a quick mental checklist before stepping into an open elevator. I didn't see who the two people were, probably other staff from the building, and faced the doors, looking at the light that counted down as the lift descended.
"Mi-Hi," I turn around and froze.
"You..." I couldn't form words.
"You will come with us now or else. We know people who can destroy Bangtan's career and if you care anything for your brother, I suggest you come with us now." I nodded, hand in pockets searching for my phone. "Oh, and give me your phone. Now!"
I handed the cracked device to the other person who took it and threw it on the floor. He stepped on it for good measure and kicked the shards into a corner.
"The cleaners will pick that up. You won't be needing it after today!" He sneered before pulling his hood over his head. The elevator bell dinged and we got off. They each had one hand on either one of my shoulders and we exited the building. Outside, a car was waiting and I was shoved in.
"Now then, hold still and this won't hurt!" The first person said as the second took out handcuffs, rope and duct tape. Sorry, Joonie-ya, but I don't think you'll be getting your coffee anytime soon...
~~~~~~~~~
A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!!!! Cliffhanger!