Acknowledgements

The end.

Can you believe in a year (give or take a few days), I have written six of these things to create a series of Prince Harry fanfics for you? I'm not kidding. I wrote SIX of them, and it was partially for me. Well, that was fun. I really accomplished something. I'm proud of myself. But, really, this was a year or less.

I started this for creative writing my freshmen year of college (fall semester), in mid- October. Look at this now. I remember how awkward this one for me. And now fanfiction is easy to write. I used to take life so seriously, and now YOLOing.

However, six in a year? Don't I have a life? I went to Scotland. I did college. I feel like I need a boyfriend or something. Something to put my time to use. I don't Prince Harry is quite enjoying this. Maybe I need a hobby that isn't this? I could work out-- that's not going to happen.

Thank you for reading these things. I know it sometimes wasn't the easiest. I love cliffhangers and I love to draw things out, but I hope you enjoyed some of it. I hope you read this like a book and not like a normal fanfic. I hope you cared a little bit more about Prince Harry but also some random characters, like Sydney or Tony. I hope you cared about Lucy. (Do you even like Lucy? Did you ever like Lucy?) I also hope I opened your eyes to something new, whether it was refugees or gun control. I hope you care about something now.

If you would like to read more, I have more stories for you to read on my profile. I have some personal fiction and stuff. I've got some other fanfiction. I do have more Prince Harry fanfiction if you're looking for that!

Thank you.

This is the end of this series for Prince Harry and Lucy, and I welcome all question, concerns and comments about the series. Feel free to leave them here or write to me personally. This isn't the last time we'll see Harry, because I'm obsessed with him more than ever now.

I'm filled with many emotions right now. I feel accomplished because each of these stories held over 50,000 words. I challenged myself to write a different way than usual, and I pushed myself to write more and more. I am happy to be done with this. Though I loved to write it, I want to go back to simpler times. I am sad, too, because I have poured my heart and soul into this for the past year. I made Lucy and she is the woman I wish to be someday, with a few minor changes. I'm sad to see this end, but I know we can always revisit.

In the end, it was hard to pump out the last story of Prince Harry and Lucy. I missed writing them in simpler times and not all the stupid names (of their children) I needed to remember. I'm going to go back to that with my new Prince Harry fanfic (Summer in Scotland).

Now, if you feel that end didn't satisfy you, I understand. I'm that way too. I like to go to the way end. I want to know every last detail. So no, that isn't the end. I'll give you three more moments, but I warn you, they'll break your heart, they'll melt you, and you'll have to find a way to control yourself. (Or at least that's my hope but I'll probably screw it up.)

Without further hesitation: the Epilogue of Harry and Lucy.

Thank you,

Your author,

S. Johnson

(SophiaJohnson225)