Chapter 3 - Sans, Papyrus and Merida

Hiccup woke by screaming.

He certainly has weird dreams lately.

But he just shrugged it off.

He got out off bed and dressed up.

He got permission from Toriel to go to a land named 'Snowdin'.

She said that all the other humans were there. Though he changed his mind to go back. He'll be considered a disgrace to Berk.

He grabbed a snoring Toothless and the sweater that Toriel made and wore it and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mrs. Toriel!!", Hiccup happily greeted.

" Oh Hiccup! Your awake!", Toriel exclaimed, startled. She expected him to wake up late like the other humans. Instead, he's a 'Morning Person'.

Pun included.

He grabbed breakfast and ate it fast. Hiccup then turned around to see Toothless nudging him with a mouthful of fish.

He laughed which made Toothless pout.

Then he ran to the door. Toriel following them. She conditioned to them that they will go to snowdin with her. For other monsters would try to kill them because he isn't like the other humans.

Of course, he agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a faraway distance, a skeleton was watching the hyper human boy with a glowing eye.

He kept observing the boy until they were nearly on the bridge.

He came down from a rooftop.

"I guess it's time to meet the hyper boy", He thought aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept laughing.

Hiccup was so happy for some reason.

It was maybe that two people were actually appreciating him. Well, if you count a little flower as a person sooo yeah.

Or maybe that he wasn't being forced to being something he's not.

They came across a bridge. Then, hooking up a part of the snow, he formed a snowball and shot it at Toothless.

Said dragon shivered.

He laughed.

The dragon playfully pushed him toward the direction of the bridge.

" Kids!", Toriel called as she ran to them.

Then, strangely, Hiccup saw a skeleton.

It reached a hand to him and spoke; "Do you know how to greet a new pal?"

Uncertain, he took his hand. Then farting noises came. He stared at the skeleton like; "Did you just seriously do that?!"

The skeleton laughed. "Oh the whoopie cusion in the hand still works". Then Hiccup too laughed.

" I'm Sans. What's your name?",It asked. "Hi Sans! I'm Hiccup!!!", He replied cheerfully.

" A little hyper now, are we?", Sans ridiculed. "You have no idea", Hiccup sarcastically said.

Then he saw Toriel. " Hey Toriel", Sans greeted.

"Hey Sans!", Toriel greeted.

He grabbed his hand. " Come on. Papyrus and Merida will flip if they will see you", Sans explained.

All of them followed.

Sans secretly peeked at Hiccup's soul. It has the color green. Kindness.

He silently breathed. There will be no Genocide this year.

Unless Chara keeps her dirty hands off him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOO!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS DEFEATED ONCE AGAIN!!!!", Papyrus groaned.

" Your fault Paps. You didn't saw it", Merida snickered.

They were playing a video game and Merida won.

For the 1125th time.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!", Papyrus cried.

"I see. The Great Papyrus was defeated once again", A voice mocked.

The two of them groaned. " Why is it you that says that?!",Merida angrily asked.

"Dunno'", Sans shrugged.
"Anyway, Toriel found another human. A kind, caring and hyper one to be exact!"

"OOOHHH!!!!! A HUMAN!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL MEET IT NOW!!!", Papyrus screamed girly.

" Calm down, bro", Sans rolled his eyes. Um, eye sockets. "Hiccup, come here".

A brunnette boy with gentle emerald eyes, a sweater, and some freckles smiled so gentle.

Merida fell in love with him the moment she laid her eyes on him. Same on Hiccup.

Meanwhile Papyrus was like a crazy person as he hugged giggling Hiccup tightly.

"OMIGODANOTHERHUMANOHWEREGOINGTOHAVESOMUCHFUNANDWHOISTHATDRAGONANDWHYDOESNTHAVETEETH!!!???",
Papyrus bellowed.

Hiccup giggled because Papyrus is unconciously tickling him.