Chapter 9 - The Day Where Two Hiccups Appear Part 2

"Well.......", Asriel started.

But, as if on cue, Merida, Rapunzel, Jack, Undyne, Mettaton and Alphys came in, slammed the door and locked it.

Merida saw Hiccup and observed him. When she saw that he has the gentle green eyes, she hugged him tightly.

Chara had her eyebrow twitch.

" Who is-", Hiccup started but Merida cut him off.

"Hiccup, RapunzelJackAlphys
UndyneMettaton. Guys, Hiccup but not the one who wanted to kill us", Merida explained.

Hiccup cheerfully waved. Then asked " Wait, someone wants to kill-" but was cut off when the locks were sliced off.

All the monsters stood in front of the four humans and Chara protectively.

There stood another Hiccup with red eyes wearing a sinister grin.

He lunged at Toriel.

Hiccup was horrified when his other self raised the knife.

"Please don't...", He pleaded. Plants are now starting to feel uneasy.

The knife came down and when it is now two inches away from Toriel's throat, an ear-piercing scream escaped from Hiccup's lips.

Every monster who was now gonna slice the Geno's head turned to look at Hiccup.

" Oh NONONO!", Sans hurled.

Now, like before, Hiccup's eyes were all white and has the green aura but now is slightly different.

His hair was levitating and has sparks on it.

His scream went a note higher and the sparks was released from his head and electrocuted his Geno self.

But that didn't end there.

The scream went a little higher and then everything levitated.

Merida hugged him and the scream died down but his eyes are still all white and things are still levitating.

Fresh kicked the Geno into his timeline and closed the portal.

Toriel grabbed his hand and his eyes returned to normal and the things stopped levitating.

He didn't pass out but he still felt painful.

" My head.... Hurts.....Feel like.....exploding", Hiccup groaned.

Papyrus made him with Temmi and Toothless to go back to bed.

Mettaton winked. "I'll say, he's cute enough to put into a show of mine"

Meanwhile, Chara squeaked.

"OMGHEHASANOTHERABILITY!! ITHINKIT'SMINDPOWERSBUT WHOCARES!!!!!", She hurled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" WHERE IS MY SON?!",A person that's a viking yelled angrily.

Some persons ran away but the person only sighed.

He started to walk around when he fell to a hole.

Then he landed in the yellow flowers.