Chapter 7 - Asriel

Hiccup tried practicing his abilities and almost succeed on making a flower bloom.

Almost.

Apparently, Flowey startled him and ended up closing the flower once again.

"Whoops", Flowey murmured.

With a happy sigh, Hiccup shrugged.

" Wait, you're not angry?", Flowey asked.

Hiccup smiled. "Well, I can practice more"

So, Flowey stayed there to keep watch at hiccup.

After some time, Hiccup made a full boquet bloom.

"YES! I DID IT!!", Hiccup exclaimed.

" YOU DID IT!", Flowey repeated.

And the whole room was filled with "YES!" and "YAY!!"s.

But what they didn't notice was that Hiccup's right hand was glowing green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papyrus made a mess but he created the best spaghetti ever.

Undyne was coming over along with her human friend, Jack.

Jack has the power to shapeshift into animals and can control Ice.

So, Papyrus wanted everything to be perfect.

Just then, Chara and Merida, who seem to be glaring at each other asked in unison, " Where is Hiccup?"

Papyrus shrugged. "Maybe practicing to control his powers. Flowey's there, too"

"Oooooohhh!!!", They gasped and ran off.

Then there was a sudden scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" AAAAHHH!!!!",Hiccup hurled.
"PUT IT OOUUUTTT!!!!"

Flowey tried to help but vines wrapped him. Hiccup tries to put out the glow but it ended up with him losing conciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papyrus ran over to the room where Hiccup is but what he saw startled him.

Hiccup, who had his eyes white and glowing green, was groaning. Something was absorbing his aura.

Then it went bright and just when Chara and Merida came to the door, a flash of light knocked everything over.

A moment later, Hiccup was lying on the ground and in front of him was a goat kid that has the same shirt as Chara and awfully look a lot like Toriel.

Papyrus carried the unconcious Hiccup but Chara stood there, as pale as a ghost, she gasped.

"Asriel?", she guessed with a tear in her eye.