Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry

Toriel just swiftly moved back and forth. She was worried.

What if Hiccup lost control over his powers?

What if.....

Something broke inside him and he wasn't exactly himself anymore?

'No', she thought. 'I won't think about what ifs. Nothing like that would happen to him.....

'.....right?'

She broke out of her thoughts when everyone was dragging an unconcious Hiccup and Merida was holding a buff man at his throat.

She ran to them and grabbed Hiccup bridal-style. She observed him and she could see that he had been crying and he got into another power overload again.

"What happened?", she asked.

" This Genius over here", Chara gestured at Hiccup. "freaked out after this Other Genius", she gestured to the buff man. " disowned him for not killing Toothless"

Sans noticed them and came to them, locking the king inside a room filled with around 22 gaster blasters with no way out.

"Tell me the full story kids", Sans rolled his eyes.

" Okay...", Rapunzel started.

****####****

Flashback ( After they told them the events of chapter 10 and 11 )

They ran. But for some reason Hiccup was faster than them. He suddenly also has dragon wings, cat ears and snake eyes.

"Ah-ah..... Not so fast", he threatened darkly. Everyone stepped back as dark vines circled around them.

" WHY WOULD YOU DISOWN YOUR OWN SON, YOU OAF?!", Merida asked while grabbing Stoick's collar.

"Me-Merida...?", Rapunzel warned. Merida turned around just in time to dodge a venus flytrap's jaw.

Then, gaster blasters circled with green aura with vines on it's body appeared and started to shoot them.

(" W-wait a sec...", Sans interrupted.

"You mean he summoned his own version of Gaster Blasters?"

"Yep", Jack stated. " Now pay attention".

And they continued to explain while Undyne placed Hiccup in his bed and listened with Alphys, Mettaton, Papyrus and even Asgore.)

He laughed maniacally. It was so different that even the Gods themselves wondered if it is still really Hiccup who is acting that way.

"SON!", Stoick whirled. Hiccup turned to him and snarled.

Then, something unexplainable happened that even Thor's jaw dropped.

There, Hiccup stood still, wrapped in Stoick's arms.

" I'm so sorry, son. I shouldn't have treated you that way", Stoick says with a tear in his eye. He lets go.

Then, on front of Hiccup, stood two options. MERCY and FIGHT.

(Alphys gasped. "A-and what did he c-choose?")

And with a maniacal smile he was ready to press the fight button. But he prevented himself by holding his hand by his other hand.

Then he pressed the MERCY button and he went back to normal. Everything disappeared.

He cried. Everyone hugged him tightly. " Let's go home", Jack stated.

They started to walk home when Hiccup suddenly fainted.

"HIC!", Everyone hurled. Then they carried him to Papyrus' and Sans' house.

****####****

" And that's pretty much what happened", Chara finished.

"We will deal with you later", Toriel spoke to Stoick with a glare. Stoick flinched.

" In the meantime, WHO WANTS BUTTERSCOTCH PIE!?"

"ME!", Everyone except Toriel screamed and followed her.

Stoick secretly got into Hiccup's room and ruffled his hair.

" I'm sorry son.", He says.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."