Chapter 16 - Kidnapped, Bribing Grillby and Meeting Frisk

"I- wha- who-", A purple hand covers his mouth as Hiccup woke up and tried to speak. He looked around.

He seem to be in a room where he could move freely, but his hands were tied to some chains to the wall.

He looks up to see a girl that's spider-like. " Hello, I'm Muffet"

Hiccup stared blankly at her.

"I'm sorry if I have to do this but I need to explain.....certain things to you, Hiccup", she whimpered.

He hesitantly smiled. " It's fin- wait...... HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!", He freaks out.

"Calm down, that's one of the things I want to explain", she deadpanned.

He leaned to her, his system filling with determination. " I'm listening".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GOAAAATTT MMOOOOOMMM!!!!", Chara yelled.

Toriel comes out of the ruins and she saw everyone exhausted. But......

" Where's Hiccup?", Toriel asked.

"MRS.TORIELITWASCRAZY!HICCUPGOTCAUGHTINAPURPLEBUBBLEANDPASSEDOUTTHENMUFFETCATCHEDHIMANDTELEPORTEDAWAY!", Sans reported fast, hoping Toriel won't get it, but boy he was wrong.

" MMMUUUUFFFFEEEETTTT!!!!!", Toriel shrieked. Everyone had to cover their ears.

She growled. "Let's go to her rival"

"Oh no, Toriel!", Sans pleaded, much to everyone's confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup ran and ran, despite the spider-girl's pleas.

When no one was in sight, he finally let himself drop.

He really didn't believe what Muffet said. That monsters actually MURDERED another human to get out of the underground, two human girls even, but failed, since it actually needed five ALIVE human souls. Yet......

What about Chara?

'B-but maybe Chara died in some other way...?', Hiccup wondered. His thoughts was cut off when something- No.

Someone spoke behind him.

" Hello, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third", A female voice greeted.

And it wasn't Muffet. He sighed. Did every monster in the underground know him or something? He shook his head. That would be impossible.

Then again....

It, or rather, she just called his full name.

He turned around to see a girl.

Suddenly, he was filled with kindness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give me forty G"

"Thirty"

"Forty-five"

"Twenty and that's final"

"Hmmm.......Nope still not satisfied"

Sans taps his foot impatiently as he watched an also impatient Toriel bribing Grillby.

"JUST HELP US YOU PIECE OF-", Before Toriel could finish, Sans sealed her mouth shut.

" Tori, Language. There are kids here"

"Oops, sorry", Toriel giggled. Grillby rolled his eyes. " Just give me the twenty G, already."

"Here. Hmmpf", Toriel scoffed as she slammed her money to the counter. It would have been awkward if there are customers in that time.

Grillby nodded as a 'Thanks'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muffet looked around the place to find Hiccup, yet she encountered the people with Hiccup the time she kidnapped him, Toriel and someone she would have strangled right then and there if he isn't made of fire.

" Hello, Muffet", He hissed.

"Oh, HELL NO", She ranted.

Then, they started arguing about who's the best and all that shiz.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sans saw gentle Auburn hair that was gently flown in the wind.

He seems to know who he is though.

So, he motioned everyone to silently followed him and toward the owner of the hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Hiccup.

But some people's breath hitched when they saw that there was a girl in front of him that was supposed to be dead, but like Chara, she was there with brown hair and a white dress. She seemingly radiated pure determination.

She went over to Sans and, to everyone's suprise, she kissed his forehead. " Goodbye", she spoke then disappeared.

Hiccup turned to them with curiousity written all over his face.

"What did she mean......

........that I am a mixture of myself and her?".