Chapter 17 - Mixed Determination\ Kindness

"You got a LOT of explaining to do, Sansy", Chara snapped.

" WHAT?! YOU HONESTLY THINK I KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS?!", Sans pouted.

"She kissed you. That means you KNOW something", Merida simplified. " Now talk".

"ASK INK!", Sans yelled.

Seeing his friends were fighting.........

Hiccup was filled with DETERMINATION.

" GUYS!", He yelled, making everyone flinch. " Call Ink if you must, fighting won't solve anything", Rapunzel reasoned.

"Plus, you're getting......kinda.......wazzit' called? Morbid?", Jack pointed out.

" Okay, let's head back", Toriel stated firmly, forgetting about Grillby and Muffet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, everyone was staring at Ink intently.

He sighed. "I guess I won't be keeping it as secret anymore".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback: The timeline where the first Genocide route happened, in the last boss fight.

Footsteps of a girl could be heard walking in the hall. Every place was filled with the scent of monster dust. She stopped in suprise, seeing a boy. Apparently, not a monster.

(" NOT A MONSTER?!", They yelled in unison.

"Wait. Hold 'da phone", Sans deadpanned. Ink turned to him.

" You're saying......that the first last boss isn't me?!"

Ink nodded. "Now back to the story.")

He has auburn hair, freckles and warm emerald green eyes that seem to beg to reset. He faced her.

( Everyone held their breath, including Hiccup.

He can't possibly be already in the underground at that time. He newly just fell!)

" Why.....are you doing this?", He seem to ask in a whisper.

Error and Ink with Fresh looked at them with curiousity (Fresh and Error) and worry ( Ink ) from a portal.

The girl- Frisk- faced her knife at him. Chara seem to look at him with an apologetic look. She can't do anything. Yet, she certainly learned from what Frisk was doing.

"I Don't Care", she stated firmly, without emotion.

( "I don't remember this", Hiccup and Chara deadpanned. Ink laughed silently.

Of course they don't remember, it was erased out of their minds. Oops. Sorry, the author got carried off. )

" You.....don't care?", His heart shattered at that. Then the two of them were in a fight.

"It's a beautiful day outside", Hiccup started, much to Frisk's annoyance. " Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. In days like these, kids like you......"

Both girls cringed a little as he said the last line. "Should be burning in hell".

Then they fought, if everyone was alive, they would say that Hiccup was feirce and strong, like his center, kindness, suddenly became determination. But it wasn't enough.

He couldn't bring himself to kill a single soul. That caused an advantage for Frisk.

She suceeded in killing him.

But when she encountered Flowey, she suddenly felt regret about killing poor Hiccup that when she finally encountered Chara, she chose to reset.

( " She actually.....did that?", Undyne asked from the other room. Everyone went silent.)

Yet, when she came back, Hiccup isn't there. The weird thing also is.....

No one remembered him.

Now dread filled her to the very core.

She encountered Gaster and asked for Hiccup to prove if her suspicions were right.

She is. Hiccup was with Gaster, also forgotten. His soul was shattered so that resulted in him not existing anymore.

She was killed by Asriel in her 10th final Pasifist fight. Her soul, at least what remained of them became a part of Hiccup, which resulted by resetting everything.

("WHAT?!", Toriel growled. Everyone had to calm her down for Ink to continue)

Everyone remembered Frisk. Everyone but Hiccup, since Frisk resetted him to the time before he fell.

Yet, Frisk was always with Hiccup, scaring his bullies behind his back and being his imaginary friend most of the time.

( "So she was real", Stoick thought aloud. )

She was always there for him, as much as he was there for her in her past.

( " Wait....what?", Merida asked with jealousy.

"Merida, he only acted like a brother to Frisk, ok?", Ink wavered.

" Oh", Merida breathed.)

So, that resulted in them being fused together. Kind, sweet, caring and innocent yet hyper and Determined. There was the Hate trait in them also but it was normal since she got that from some genocide runs, but they were safe.

Also, she was really angry at Stoick for being a bad father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink finishes. Stoick shivered and Hiccup took a moment to sink this all in.

Both Sans and Ink patted his back as he stared intently at he ground.

Sans shrugged. He really didn't check wide enough. But it's ok. Really.

Ink was positive that he would calm down. He created him to be innocent and forgiving. And that's exactly what happened as Hiccup heaved a large breath and sighed. He turned to the two skeletons with an 'I really don't know how to react look'.

The two chuckled.