Chapter 4 - Letting Go

Author here!

Just for this chappie to make sense, the Hiccup in the story hasn't defeated the red death.

So.....he's still bullied, abused and looked down on. So......

To DA STORY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" No one will never, EVER accept you",A female voice bellowed.

"S-stop!", Hiccup screamed as he was running away from a girl his age, with short brown hair, red eyes and a green t-shirt.

" They are kind to you now, but sooner or later, they will hate you like your tribe did", Laughter echoed.

"Oh. What was it's name?"

"Stop...."

"Oh yeah. Berk."

Hiccup woke with a tear stained face.

He fell asleep unexpectedly. And now...

Thanks to the mystery girl, he just remembered what he was worried about.

Rejection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup was laughing earlier, Papyrus noticed.

Now his auburn hair was almost covering his face and he got a small frown in his features.

Not to mention the deppressed look in his eyes.

Papyrus looked at the boy in curiousity. Sans noticed and nudged him.

"Guess you need to show him your secret place now, huh papyrus?", Sans asked with a teasing smirk.

Papyrus looked at her, annoyed. "Oh stop teasing me, brother", he retorted.

" But he needs it more than you Papyrus", Sans says, frowning. "Plus, he seems quiet enough to keep it a secret".

Papyrus gave a defeated sigh and went to the frowning boy.

" HEY HICCUP!",Papyrus greeted.

"Hey Paps....", Hiccup sadly greeted.

" YOU SEEM DEPPRESSED",
Papyrus thought aloud. "NO MATTER! THE GREAT PAPYRUS KNOWS HOW TO FIX THAT!!!!"

Hiccup turned to him with a hoping look. "How?"

Papyrus grabbed his hand and dragged a squealing Hiccup to the door."FOLLOW ME!"

Well, Hiccup doesn't have that much choice now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in a great meadow with colorful flowers.

"Papyrus, are you sure you want to share this place with this pathetic excuse for a living thing?", Hiccup asked Papyrus, deppressed.

Papyrus laughed. " TRUST ME, HICCUP! YOU ARE NOT A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIVING THING! THE GREAT PAPYRUS SAYS SO!!"

Hiccup's small frown became a little smile, much to Papyrus's delight. "Aww, thanks Paps ~♥", He says.

The small smile turned once more to a frown.

'It didn't work',Papyrus thought. 'No matter, I got another plan'.

" HICCUP! TRY TO SCREAM YOUR PROBLEMS FROM YOUR CHEST!",Papyrus bellowed.

Hiccup turned to him with an 'Are you serious?' look.

"JUST TRY IT! LIKE THIS:" Papyrus instructed.

"I WANT SANS TO STOP MAKING TERRIBLE PUNS!!!!!"

Hiccup followed him.

(This is alternate now, from Hiccup to Papyrus)

"I WANT EVERYONE TO ACCEPT ME!!!"

"I WANT A NEVERENDING SUPPLY OF SPAGHETTI!!!!"

"I WANT MY FATHER TO BE PROUD OF ME!!!"

"I WANT TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!!!"

Now tears started to appear from  Hiccup's eyes as he screams another complain, making Papyrus silent.

"I WANT THE TEENS TO STOP BULLYING ME! MY FATHER TO BE PROUD OF ME! EVERYONE TO STOP LOOKING DOWN AT ME! I WANT TO JUST END MYSELF!!!!"

Hiccup collapsed right then and there. Luckily, Papyrus catched him.

His hands were cupped to his face as he cried. Papyrus hugged him like a father would.

"Let it go, Hiccup. Let it go", Papyrus says as he rubbed Hiccup's back while he cries.