Chapter 8 - The Day Where Two Hiccups Appear Part 1

Hiccup was still passed out, Merida remembered.

Yet..........

Why is he here in front of her.....

Holding a bloodied knife?

She dropped some apples which rolled to the inside of her bestie's home.

"Ooooh! Apples! Merida!!!!", She yelled, thinking she was outside her home with Alphys and Mettaton.

Actually, she was. She was going to knock on the door when she saw Hic's figure with a knife.

For some reasons, she knew he isn't Hiccup.

Well, at least HER Hiccup.

For one, like earlier, he's still out cold.

And.....

He was supposed to have warm emerald green eyes that reflected his kindness to others.

Not cold ruby red eyes that pierces to your soul as if he killed kings and queens with his bare hands.

Wait....

"A Genocide Route has activated!!", Toriel stated two days ago.

It isn't Chara that activated the Genocide route.

It was Hiccup.

Or rather.....

His Genocide self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Waitwaitwait", Chara held. "You're telling me that someone is looking for Hiccup to KILL him?!", She yelled, gesturing to Hiccup's sleeping figure.

" Yep", A skeleton that looked like Sans with a big paintbrush called Ink simplified. Popping the 'p'.

Sans grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Tell me where he is right now or I SWEAR TO ASGORE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!!!!",He pressed.

Another skeleton with a YOLO shades scoffed. " Geez, you sound like Error"

Another skeloton with Error signs around him yelled "EXCUSE ME?!"

"ERROR! FRESH! STOP IT! I BROUGHT YOU ALL HERE TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING! NOT FIGHT IN FRONT OF US!", Toriel nagged.

Asriel was behind Toriel, afraid of the trio of skeletons.

Actually, earlier, they were waiting for Hiccup to wake up when a person that looked just like him but with red eyes showed up with a knife from a portal.

When they saw Hiccup, he tried to kill him but Sans stopped them and it ran away. Toriel called the trio and made them to explain themselves.

So, now they are just.....
.......fighting. Stupid, right?

" TELL ME WHERE HE IS ASAP! SO I CAN KILL HIM!!!",Sans insisted.

The trio shared looks. "You can't kill him", Error spoke.

" Well, unless you want YOUR Hiccup dead also", Fresh pressed.

"What do you mean?", Papyrus asked.

Ink sighed. " Because the person that wanted your Hiccup dead...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"........Is his Genocide self"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida hurriedly slammed the door. A girl with 70 feet of blond hair and jade green eyes with a boy with white hair and sappire blue eyes stood in front of her.

And she knew who the two were.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!", Merida yelled as she grabbed a confused Jack's collar.

Jack was known for putting pranks on everyone so he was the main suspect for her.

" What do you-",Jack started but was cut off when a knife showed on the door.

Rapunzel screamed.

Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys turned their heads to them and they, too, screamed.

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!", Alphys hurled.

" HOW DID A GENOCIDE HUMAN GET HERE!!!",Mettaton yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A person-

No.

A skeleton was watching  everything in the void with amusement.

"My plan is working"

Echoed laughter filled the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So........how are we going to stop him?", Sans asked.

" I dunno'", Fresh shrugged.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!!!", Chara yelled.

" Calm down, Child",Ink rolled his eyes. "I was planning on killing him but now that I see how your Hiccup meant to you, I don't know now."

Silence filled the air.

Out of the corner of her eye, Chara spotted Auburn hair from Hiccup's room.

Hiccup, not the Genocide one, was yawning with Temmi on his head which is sleeping.

Everybody looked at him. He awkwardly stared back.

"Did I miss something?", He unsteadily asked.