Chapter 10 - Stoick and Asgore

Hiccup and Rapunzel with Jack and Merida were just chatting about stuff when there was a yell. It said "I WANT THE KIND ONE NOW!!!!".

Hiccup tried to take a peak when Toriel suddenly showed up in front of them, kissed them in the forehead, then locked the door.

They were almost perfectly fine.

Almost.

If it weren't that Jack is afraid of locked rooms.

They were going to calm down Jack when Chara felt that there's another human that fell.

So, without thinking, Jack destroyed the window that's big enough for all of them to escape.

" JACK!!",Everyone but Chara scolded.

Chara shrugged. "Let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are at the ruins. In the yellow flowers, there's a big guy that's unconcious.

"Okay, stay here guys. It's an adult. It's a high chance that there's going to be Genocide", Chara ordered. Everybody followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The person woke up and went face to face with Chara.

" Hello, I'm Chara and you are in the ruins!", She greeted with a sinister grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack, Rapunzel and Merida facepalmed. Hiccup tried to take a peak at the person's face when he saw something.

A viking's hat and reddish hair.

He gasped.

"What is it, Hiccup?", Merida asked.

" I- it's-", Hiccup stuttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The person grabbed Chara who squealed and faceplanted her into the flowers.

"WHERE'S MY SON?!", He asked\yelled.

" What is your son's name?!", Chara retorted, annoyed.

"Hiccup. His name is Hiccup"

She gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup looked in disbelief.

Everyone was silent until.....

"HICCUP!!! GETCHO' BUTT IN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!"

"What did I do?", Hiccup asked the three.

They shrugged.

He sighed then stepped forward towards them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the person saw Hiccup's auburn hair, he immediately ran to him and gave him a hug.

Hiccup's eyes widen for a moment then it started to water.

" I thought you didn't care, Dad", Hiccup cried. However, when the person, Stoick saw Toothless, he shoved Hiccup aside rather harshly.

Toothless' eyes widened as Stoick came in front of him and shoved his axe to kill him-

Hiccup went in front of him. "Hiccup, kill that dragon.", Stoick ordered. He shook his head no.

" Well then, you're not my son anymore", he simply stated without feeling.

The ground shook.

Everyone except Stoick took a step back, including Stoick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HE'S JUST A CHILD, ASGORE!! A KIND ONE!!!", Toriel yelled angrily at the king.

" A kind one, perhaps. But...", Asgore turned to her.

"Do you know what happens when he gets angry? You should know because..."

"I sent his Geno self with the help of Gaster as a warning", He finished with a grin.

Toriel gasped.

" He is dangerous, Toriel. He can control nature and has mind powers. He will be more destructive than the Geno"

Toriel slapped him then stomped off to the room where the five supposedly are, leaving the king with an angry Sans.