Another Message!!

So, recently, I've decided to edit some of my earlier chapters to help you all better understand Mika's pain of her parents loss, a more in script detail of Mika and her personality along with other things.

With each chapter I edit, you'll see a small * right before it says what chapter it is.

What you should expect to change is:

-A past prologue in Chapter 1 before the actual present story begins explaining who taught Mika bending in chapter 29

-The few chapters in the beginning to become longer and maybe even reach 2000 WORDS as I hope to go into more of Mika's relationship with her parents.

-Smaller details on Mika's life including friends, education and other things that were quite washed over in beginning chapters.

-In more recent chapters, more scenes where people look at Mika's scar because honestly I haven't acknowledged it as much as I should and I may or may not have forgotten it.

WHAT I AM ADDING TO NEWER CHAPTERS:

-More Mika and Sokka!!! Duh!!!!

-As stated above, more scenes with Mika's burned arm.

-The discovery of Mika's inner battle that other characters face, death, horrible childhood, nation getting wiped out and that kind of stuff.

Let me know what YOU want to see because I love all of your ideas. Remember to watch and look out for the * in each title to see if it's been updated.

ALSO!!!! Thank you all SO MUCH FOR 1 THOUSAND READS!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LOVED MIKA AND MY HORRIBLE WRITING SO MUCH!!!