Chapter 50

It can't be. 

She can't be here. Yet she is.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered as my fingers dug into the wooden chair I was strapped to.

"Well, I was coming to check out the prison but I got a report of an earthbending girl with a scar and I had to see who it was." the princess spoke, a smirk on her lips.

"Anyways, you were undercover and you got caught saving a peasant!" Azula exclaimed before grabbing my chin with her fingers.

These were the hands that wanted to hurt Sokka. These were the hands that almost killed Aang. These were the hands that forever marked me.

"And that little peasant was my favorite prisoner" Azula whispered as her grip tightened on my chin "But eventually I broke her hope, so I found a new prisoner"

"Who?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't be me, but I knew it would be.

"It's you" she growled before releasing my chin from her grasp.

"Whoever you came with, if anyone at all, they won't find you" Azula laughed before walking around me.

"You won't escape. You will never see them again" 

My eyes widened at her words. She had to be lying. "They will never know what happened to you, they'll just forget you ever existed." Azula cackled.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I croaked

"Because Mika, I enjoy watching those who wronged me suffer" Azula hissed before grabbing my arm which was scared and she dug her nails into it, making me scream.

Tears quickly flooded out of my eyes "Now Mika, maybe I can forgive you if you tell me who else is here" Azula whispered as she ran her fingernail along my scar.

She wanted me to rat out my friends. Zuko and the boy I love. 

I sent a dark glare into her eyes, causing her nail to stop. "Never." I hissed before spitting in her face.

Gasping, she wiped my spit from her face before grabbing my arms, her hands were hot. "Then let's get back to it" she hissed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sokka's POV (YES IT'S HERE!!!)

After watching Chit Sang freeze and I was released, I rushed to find Mika and Zuko.

I hope they were okay, during the little fight in the yard, Mika and Zuko equally seemed to hate this place and almost blew our cover.

As I walked along the outside of a watch tower, I spotted a guard who looked off in the distance.