Chapter 60

This is it. A month ago, I was frozen in a block of writers block. Yet everything changed when arimichella and ideas saved me. Now, I faced the horrors of trying to make ideas and learning the ways of writing. I am so happy to have gotten this far and I thank you all.

After this chapter, expect small chapters labeled a word, which the chapter will be about which is basically short chapters of Mika's life after the war.

"Where is he?" I ask Hakoda.

"Don't worry Mika, he'll be out soon" Hakoda laughs as he places a hand on my shoulder.

Iroh, the others and I had just gotten back from Ba Sing Se and nerves ate away at me. On my head, was Sokka's helmet, something I haven't taken off.

"All I know" Bato, another water tribe man said "Is that Avatar Aang didn't take Ozai's life."

A smile formed on my face, I knew he would find a way.

"Dad!" Sokka and Katara cheer as they come into view. I move aside so they can hug their father. "I heard what you two did. I am the proudest father in the world. And your mother would be proud, too." Hakoda says, making Katara put a hand to her necklace.

Their attention turns to me, their faces joyous.

"Mika!" Sokka cheers as he picks me up in his arms. Tears of joy fall from my face as I hold his face. However, we topple over and fall to the ground. A hiss of pain escapes from Sokka and I look, seeing his leg is wrapped.

"Sokka!" I gasp as I look at his leg. "I'm fine, I fell off of the airship and broke my leg" Sokka spoke, his fingers tracing my cheek.

"I'm not upset about that, I'm upset that you broke your promise" I joke before pressing my lips to his.

A laugh escapes him as I get off of him and I help him up. "You know, the helmet looks better on you than it does on me" Sokka laughs.

Katara's arms embrace me, tears covering her face "I'm so happy you're alright, and you took back Ba Sing Se".

I hugged her back "I heard you took down Azula"I whisper.

"Yeah, just a little sewage water" she smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand next to Toph as she punches my arm.

"Good job Sugar Princess" she smirks.

I smile but my attention turns towards the balcony, where Zuko appears. Everyone claps loudly for him, but he puts up a hand.

"Please. The real hero is the Avatar. Today this war is finally over! I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation. And I will. The road ahead of us is challenging. A hundred years of fighting has left the world scarred and divided. But with the Avatar's help, we can get it back on the right path and begin a new era of love and peace."

Then, he kneels as the Fire Sages prepare to crown him. "All hail Fire Lord Zuko!" they call out, making the crowd cheer loudly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Month Later...

I sit next to Iroh as he plays his tsungi horn.

Zuko sends us both a smile as he sets down two cups of tea. "Thank you Fire Lord" I tease, causing him to blush as he turns and walks away.

"Zuko, stop moving! I'm trying to capture the moment. I wanted to do a painting, so we always remember the good times together." Sokka screeches, causing Katara and I to get up and to look over his shoulder.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka." Katara says before her facial expression changes. "Wait, why did you give me Momo's ears?" she asks, her eyebrows perched upwards.

"Those are your hair loopies!" Sokka says.

"Why is my head a wolf?!" I exclaim "And why is there a tornado around me?".

"Well, I wanted to pain the wolf hat and your face, but I could only do one, and the tornado is your magic sand!" Sokka exclaims, making me roll my eyes.

"At least you don't look like a boar-q-pine! My hair is not that spiky!" Zuko groans, runnign a hand through his hair.

"And why did you paint me firebending?" Suki sighs.

"I thought it looked more exciting that way." Sokka smiles before Momo jumps onto the table and chitters. "Oh, you think you can do a better job, Momo?" Sokka asks sass filling his tone.

"Hey, my belly's not that big anymore. I've really trimmed down." Iroh complains.

"Well I think you all look perfect!" Toph states, making us all laugh.

As the other go back to their seats, I stand next to Sokka.

"Hey Mika, can we go outside for a minute?" he asks, causing me to nod.

As he stands up, he leads me outside, where Katara and Aang kiss under the sunset.

"Sokka! Where are we going?" I ask but he stays silent.

He leads me through town, a small limb still effecting his leg, but he manages to move fast.

Suddenly he stops and I look around where we are: the train station.

"This is where we met" I gasp as I look around, on the ground was the small outline of the rock i used to catch myself when I ran into him.

"Mika Lee, I might have only know you for a little while, but it's felt like a lifetime. I love you so much and I know you feel the same way. You make me feel complete and strong, you keep me going and always give me the strength to go on." Sokka says.

"Where are you getting at?" I ask.

"Mika, I know we're young, and it might not work out, spirits forbid but" he says, getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. "Mika, will you marry me? We don't need to get married right away, but I want you to know, I'm serous about you, and I want you in my life forever."

My eyes gaze into his, the ring is green and blue, the colors of our eyes. And in the middle is a stone, a stone made of space rock.

"I made it back at Piandao's, but I haven't had the nerve to give it to you" he spoke before handing it to me.

"Yes! Oh Sokka" I cheer as I pull him up and press my lips to his.

THE END.

OKAY EVERYONE! SO YES I KNOW HE PROPOSED WHICH MEANS BONUS CHAPTER OF THE WEDDINGGGG.